Jungkook: Now should we watch a movie?

Y/n: Womwwowwwom

Jungkook: Haha you're so cute~

~I slowly push his hand away~

Y/n: What do we watch?

Jungkook: A romantic movie?

Y/n: Um.. no

Jungkook: And then recreate the scenes~

~He said in a seductive tone as he gently grabbed my neck with his big and strong hand and lifted my head to face him upside down~

Jungkook: Hm?~

Y/n: ...No

Jungkook: No?

Y/n:  ...ye-no

~He grabbed my neck a little harder~

Y/n: You're strangling me

~I said, jockingly acting like I was getting chocked~

Jungkook: Don't do that it's getting more amusing when you're helpless

~I immediately pushed his hand away when that sentence gave me goosebumps~

Y/n: Don't do that.

Jungkook: Haha sorry, Let's watch a good movie

~He was busy finding a movie as I played with my fingers under the blanket~

"Everyone was always hesitant to be so close to me... but Jungkook didn't mind if anything happened. He didn't change the way he talks or his actions. I'm glad."

Jungkook: Aha let's watch this one

~He put on a movie and sat beside me and watched the intro of the movie~

*************

Yeonjun: "Why does everyone want her?  Why do they all strive to have her?  Why do they wanna be invloved with her?  Why does everyone trust her so much?  Why is everyone's target on her?  Why did they ruin each other over her?  Why did they risk their lives for her?    But I know. How stupid everyone is"

***************

GD: "I will never let go of her again, Mark thinks 2 years was a joke, I've become so attached to her, No one must have her, I can't let that happen, She isn't safe with anyone, she no more fights for me, I'll fight for her!"

***************

~While watching the movie, I could feel Jungkook taking small glances at me~

~I didn't look at him, just payed attention to the tv~

"Idk if he's acting sus of me or wants to tell me something, either way I don't wanna know."

~When he let out a sigh, I suddenly got nervous~

~He put his hand on my thigh as he was about to regret it for a second but stayed there~

~I was confused for a second~

"Is this really a way?."