thirty nine || fuck, marry, kill

Start from the beginning

I crawled out of Ashton's arms, leaning into the circle to spin the bottle. I watched it spin as I retracted back to my spot, wishing I'd never left his arms in the first place.

I watched as it landed on Cal, feeling my lips push to the side as I tried to think of a question. Ashton must have noticed my thinking expression from above because he immediately leaned into my ear with a question.

We both burst into laughter, my hand flying to cover my mouth. "Ashton, I can not ask him that!" I defended myself.

"Oh, well... now you have to say it," Luke laughed from across the circle.

"I don't think I even want to know the answer to it," I told them, still laughing lightly to myself, Ashton getting quite the kick out of it behind me.

"Then Ashton, ask it," Mikey chimed in. "Then we all get to know what it was and you don't have to ask it."

Ashton nodded behind me as I dropped my face to my hands in embarrassment.

"What's the weirdest kink you've slept with?" Ashton spoke from above me, my head still shaking at the fact he was even asking.

A couple of the people around the circle started laughing, Luke speaking up. "I thought he was like a brother to you, why couldn't you ask it?"

"Cause I wouldn't ask you either!" I defended. Drunk Luke simply shrugged, realizing he probably wouldn't want to know my answer either.

"Oh god, that's a good one," Calum said as he started thinking, looking down at his fingers like he was counting through girls and recalling each one. "I don't even know. None of them were super freaky."

"Just one you weren't expecting or something," one of the team members clarified, trying to get him to an answer.

"I don't know," Calum said again. "I guess I slept with one really book smart girl and she was all over the place. I thought she was gonna be quiet and sweet but no- degrading and pain, the whole nine yards."

I felt my eyebrow furrow a bit, curious as to how that was the 'whole nine yards'. Calum must have saw me as he looked to Ashton for approval of his answer. "What do you look so confused about?"

"Nothing!" I quickly defended. "I just don't see how that could possibly be the 'whole nine yards'."

"What the fuck's that supposed to mean?" Calum asked back, starting to fight like a sibling would.

I sat up farther as I became more involved, my legs wanting to naturally fall down to criss-cross but Ashton's hand stopping them at my knees. I ignored it, readjusting as I went back to bickering with Calum.

"No kink-shaming, but degradation and pain are the two most vanilla kinks someone could even have," I said back. "And after all the girls I've heard you've hooked up with, I can't believe that's the freakiest."

"Is that supposed to mean yours are worse?" Mikey chimed in, Luke officially plugging his ears in the corner.

"I didn't say that," I backtracked, trying to cover my ass. I laughed lightly at Mikey, knowing that was exactly what I meant.

"Yeah, but you implied it," Mikey continued pushing.

I shrugged, not caring what I implied if I never said it.

"No, now you have to name what you're thinking of that's so much more," Calum fought back, the whole circle turning against me as they waited for my answer.

I shrugged my shoulders again. "I'm not just going to list my kinks to you freaks. Plus it's not even my turn."

I felt Ashton's grip tighten like he was trying to protect me from all the guys around me preying on my sex life.