Killing to Gain Favor

Start from the beginning

'The longer you look, the easier it is to perceive their presence,' Izuku analyzes, looking away and, then, back at the other.
'I wonder why someone with such a great quirk is sleeping in an alleyway...' he continues thinking.

'It doesn't matter anyway... they're gonna die.'
Izuku walks toward the sleeping figure before pausing.

'Am I actually going to kill an innocent civilian?... just to gain favor from a criminal?'

'My dream was to save people, not... not hurt them,' he continues, a tense frown resting on his face.
Izuku stands there motionless, a swarm of doubtful thoughts crowding his head, making it impossible to act.

'I'm making people hurt...' "I- I'm like my mom..." Izuku stutters, his fists clenched at his sides.

'No, no. Im not like her... she hurt someone she was supposed to protect,' he continues, contradicting his past thoughts.

Izuku slips one of his arms into the pocket of his sweatshirt. He runs his other hand over the many scars on his arm, a habit he did when stressed, or confused.
The feeling on the thin divots in his arm brings back memories of times when he would cower in the corner of his room, tracing his scars over and over again, waiting for Inko to fall asleep.
An unusual space to find comfort in, but a surprisingly comfortable spot to hide and wait when needed.

The sound of footsteps behind Izuku bring him back to reality. He swerves around, quickly, his senses on high alert.

"Shit," Izuku curses, watching as Giran passes by the alley where he's standing, only glancing into the alley briefly, completely missing the sleeping figure facing the wall. Izuku assumes, because of their quirk, Giran didn't notice.

'I took too long...' "Goddamnit," Izuku says, breaking out of his racing thoughts.

"I need to get my shit together," Izuku mutters, running his fingers through his hair. He catches up to Giran, leaving the other to sleep peacefully, not knowing they had narrowly escaped death.

'I wonder where we're going...' Midoriya thinks, adjusting his mask.

Giran walks past an alleyway leading into the street. In the alleyway, he sees a small black car parked in the middle of the passageway, the car's engine running.
The broker can see the silhouette of a person in the drivers seat, waiting.

Giran recognizes the building next to the car and immediately grasps the situation.

'My lucky day,' Giran smiles to himself, hiding himself behind the alleyway's corner.
Izuku tilts his head, confused as to why Giran stopped so suddenly.

Multiple shots are fired. Izuku concludes the gun shots came from the building to the left of him.
Just as he was about to take another step forward, a door beside him bursts open. Multiple people in black ski masks run out of the door, a variety of weapons in their hands. A fifth person in a white tank top and ski mask walks out, cursing and shooting at what Izuku assumes are security guards inside the building.

The criminal screaming profanities carries a large black duffel bag, the contents unknown to Izuku.

"A robbery?" Izuku mutters to himself, watching the villain as he slams the door that he came out of closed.

None of the robbers seem to notice Giran hiding in the shadows, smoking a cigarette. The four villains that exited the building first, run to the alleyway leading to the street. There is a moment of silence before four pops of a gun echo throughout the alley. The criminal, with the duffle bag, and gun, looks toward the sound, surprised.