maeve gushed and glanced at louis, a slight suspicion making her hesitant. "you sure this one is for real?"

louis ran a hand down his face and laughed. "of course mae, i dropped sam as soon as prom ended," he reassured her.

the two giggled before louis stopped, also making maeve stop.

the boy took a large breath, preparing his nervous self for what he was about to say.

"maeve, i want to apologize and i know you will say i have so many times, this is an actualy big genuine one. more genuine than every other i've said, if that's possible." louis laughed making make giggle.

"but, after prom when you said you didn't want anything to do with me, i understood because what i did was a shitty thing to do and i'm always going to regret treating a girl like that. not just any girl but you. i know this sounds super cheesy but i feel like we've grown closer again these past months and i have a feeling you think the same." he paused, looking at maeve for approval to continue.

"i also know you said to stay as friends for a while but i can't wait much longer and i want to ask, will you be my girlfriend again?"

maeve's eyes widened and a large smile broke out on her face. 

"it's fine if you don't want to because of what i did-" the boy started before maeve interrupted him. "yes! i will be your girlfriend, louis."

louis excitedly smiled before hugging maeve tightly and kissing her on the head. 

"let's get you home then, girlfriend."

"okey dokey, boyfriend." maeve replied.

the two jumped in the car and drove towards maeve's house. "you know you can probably stay the night?" remedy said to the boy beside her.

"yeah i know love, i just need to get home and help mum with dinner because dad isn't home until midnight," he softly smiled.

maeve nodded sweetly, letting the soft blare of the radio take over the comfortable silence. 

"thanks for the ride lou," the remedy girl grinned before kissing his cheek.

"anytime m, i'll see you soon." the boy grinned back and pecked her lips before she happily jumped out of the car.

louis drove off and maeve did a little happy dance on her driveway before seeing and hearing the two boys who lived with her snort loudly.

"mae mae's got a boyfriend!" they started chanting and she trailed behind them into the house smiling to herself. 

she did have a boyfriend and she knew he was good for her. even after the stupid bet. her cheeks were subtly tinted pink as she licked her lips, happy she found someone.

THE END.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
oh my gosh.
that's it. that's the end.

wow, um i never actually
imagined this day to come,
i always thought i'd give up.
but it came and i'm forever thankful
for every kind comment i've received
on this book. everyone who read
this book, you've made a massive
impact for me, it feels really great to
complete a book. quick shout out to
jennica for always hyping the book
up. i'm going to miss this book a 
lot but i'll always come back to reply
to comments or make minor edits
seeing as my grammar probably isn't
the best. 

i want to thank every single one of
you that is reading this right now
for voting, commenting and always
being eager for new parts. you're
all super special to me. thank you.

and go read my other louis ff
and i will hopefully put out a
peter parker (mcu) fic soon so
stay tuned for that! make sure to
follow me and pm me here or on
ig (in my description) if you ever
need!

LAST HUG FOR THIS BOOK,

━ mal <33

OH & I STARTED A NEW LOUIS BOOK,
MOST LIKELY BETTER THAN THIS ONE!
it's called 'tutor' so go read it <33

STARTED: november 2020

FINISHED: april 2021