Chapter 14

Adrea's POV,

We park our cars and go inside. We could not see any of them near the front so i called Angela.

Phone call

Adrea~"Heyy Angela."
Angela~"Heyy girl. Where are you guys?"
Adrea~"We are up front in the mall. Where are you guys?"
Angela~"We are at the food court. Some of these guys woke up late so we girls didn't let them eat anything so we are buying some coffee. Come over here."
Adrea~"Okayy"
Angela~"Yeaa by the way you guys want anything? I will get it ready before you reach here."

Adrea~"You guys want something from the food court?" I ask Evan and Elina.
Evan~"Naa am good."
Elina~"Nope. I had enough breakfast to last a couple hours. So am good too."

Adrea~"No Angela they don't want anything so i will meet you there in 5."
Angela~"Okay."

I cut the phone and we head towards the food court area. I see Angela, Charlotte, Alexa and 3 guys with them. These 3 guys were not there at the airport yesterday but i think the girls know them because they are sitting together at their table. I don't see the 2 guys, Chris and Zayn maybe they couldn't come today.

Charlotte~"Heyy guys."
Angela~"Hiiiii."
Alexa~"Heyaa"
Adrea~"Heyy girls."
Elina~"Hey."

We all say at the same time. We look at each other and burst out into laughter.
The other guys look at us and give us a look saying are-guys-crazy?

Angela~"Okay okay. These guys are Zayn and Chris' cousins."

Ryan~"Heyy

Ryan~"Heyy. Am Ryan Moretti. "
Jaxon~"Am Jaxon and that is my twin, Cole."
Cole~"Whats up?"

We greet them and introduce ourselves. The guys go to do whatever guys do in mall which i have no idea of. And then we girls go from one shop to the other getting bags and bags of clothes and other things. We girls also look for dresses for the coronation but didn't find anything that caught our attention but we were told that new dresses will be there in two days so we will go some other day for the dresses.

After a while, we go to the food court again to eat. We were just eating and waiting for the guys to join us when a few boys came and sat in the empty seats at our table.

Oh no no no, you don't do that. I think to myself.

We don't pay them attention at first like literally ignore tham but they didn't take the hint. One of the guys next to me, held my hand in his thinking he was being so smart. Fucker you don't know me.

I remove my knife from the strap and hold it to the guy's neck.

Adrea~"Take that fucking hand of yours off of mine." I say in a threating tone.
Guy 1~"Or what? You gonna slit my throat?"