✘"You wish | Punk! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (2/2)

Start from the beginning

I sigh as leaning back against the seat and observing Frank again; he must sense it because he glances at me, raising an eyebrow. "You do walk for quite a bit, huh?"

"'M used to it." I shrug. It's not like it's a walk longer than fifteen minutes, but once in a while I get a lift or come by car. This is not relevant, nonetheless. My eyes wander around the car for a moment and I can't help but to smirk a bit to myself as having an idea; I reach a hand to touch his thigh.

Frank is about to say something when the touch makes his breath hitch in his throat and tense up. He remains silent as, with the lack of complaints, I let my hand wander further into the inside of his thigh and he tenses up again in the same moment his cheeks turn red and he tries to hold back a sound, but I can still faintly listen to it.

"(Y/n)," he mutters under his breath.

I hold back a chuckle, grinning. "What? Do you like this?" I slip my hand under his shirt and follow along the waistband of his pants. He's grumbling to himself until a groan escapes his lips with my fingers slipping past the waistband of his boxers.

"I'm driving, (y/n)!" He sounds so desperate, almost a whine, that I can't help but finally to let out a chuckle, shaking my head to myself as I pull my hand away, muttering about how funny his reaction was – it earns me a playful glare as the bright red tone continues taking over his cheeks and his pants clearly start to tent up.

Soon enough, the car comes to a stop and he looks at me like if waiting for something, but all I do is to leave the car and start walking towards the building. I can hear the car door throwing shut seconds; Frank shows up by my side seconds later. I fish my keys from inside the bag as I start walking up the stairs. We climb the steps fast, with a shared urgency; Frank has his hands in front of his crotch just in case we run into someone. His expectant gazes are obvious – I can see him looking at me from the corners of my eyes –; however, I act like if nothing was happening with the pure intention of seeing his reaction and the frustration that manifests itself through his tense silence is certainly entertaining.

I'm suddenly thankful for having decided to clean my apartment earlier today. I leave my shoes by the door after closing it behind us, locking it again, and Frank takes the hint to do the same while I put my bag away.

Whatever Frank was going to tell me, the words are lost due to how I press my lips to his without any warning, cupping his face. It takes him a few seconds to kiss back, sharing the same urgency as I do and parts his lips after feeling my tongue gliding along his bottom lip. His hands eventually wrap themselves around my hips, grip slowly becoming tighter around them, until slipping under my shirt and letting his thumbs rub circles into the bare skin. He suddenly pulls me closer to him, closing the space between us, making a sigh escape my lips with it.

"C'mon," I mutter against his lips as starting to walk back towards my room. None of us want to let go, what results in us stumbling down the hall while sharing messy kisses that don't really last for longer than five seconds. We chuckle quietly when we almost trip on our feet, thankfully able to hold onto the wall before losing our balance.

I step back into my bedroom and turn the lights on, watching Frank follow – he rolls his bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling down on it lightly while watching me discarding my jacket.

"Damn, babe," he says in a low and hoarse voice, taking a step closer. I hum softly against his lips, taking his bottom lip between mine, but we're soon forced to interrupt it to get rid of my shirt and I move to do the same to his, smiling as I place my hands on his shoulders and push him back to sit down on the bed. His eyes follow every movement of mine as Frank pushes himself further down the bed and I climb on top of it, only stopping when I'm straddling his lap.