But as I walk over I also noticed the smell of weed around him. "You know what go take a shower your reek of weed dude." But still no answer from him, ever since that night he hasn't really held a conversation with anyone.

I didn't know him well enough but I knew he's the son of Voldemort and that's not necessarily a good thing. But regardless of that I knew he loved my sister very because no matter what he always fought by her side. "Matteo you have a couple hours to get yourself together but I don't want you showing up like this at the funeral..please."

Matteo looks at me in the eye and slowly gets up and starts making his way upstairs. I believe he's going into his brothers room to get himself ready.

"What did your sister ever see in that pathetic excuse of a man." I turn around to look at Draco.

"That man will always be more of a man than you that's for sure." The only reason I said that is because the trio had rumored that Draco might be a death eater and if that's the case I have reasons to not trust him even more. This boy will do anything to save his own skin.

I sighed and take a seat on the couch, "she probably saw the same thing she saw in you." Draco expression softened.

It looks like Draco hasn't take the lost of my sister very well either. I haven't seen him drink or smoking in the past few days like Matteo. But I've heard him cry in the bathroom and being consoled by moaning murtle, but that's not for me to say. "Look man I understand that my sister can be a complicated girl because she has to many problems, but I know for a fact that she loved you as much as she could." Draco nodded and sat himself on the couch too.

"Do you think I can say a couple of words at the funeral?." I nodded at him.

We sat in silence for awhile until all the boys came down except Matteo. Each other of them showed me they had written something to say about Noah, Ashley, Jackson and Andrew. They all wanted to read it to see if I approved of it but I told them I rather hear it at the funeral instead.

The girls come down and start to open up the curtain of the common room. Once by one each girl blows the candles away.

I look down at my watch and it's 4:23 p.m.

"The ceremony will become in a couple of minutes, we should go now." I look up at the stairs to see if Matteo would come down in any moment.

We start walking out and I hear footstep running down the stairs and look back to see Matteo. His eyes are watery and shows me a piece of paper in his hand. He meant to tell me he was busy writing the letter for my sister. I nodded and pulled him into the crowd. I placed my arm around his shoulder and the other around Catherine.

We walk inside the great hall, Serenity calls everyone over to pin a white rose to each other their clothes. I look around to see the trio and twins. I see Dumbledore, Cornelius and Theodore.

The ones to carry Jackson's casket out is, Alexander, Owen, Blasie, Axel. Ivy will be holding the flower crown with a portrait of him.

For Andrew the ones who will carry is casket is Harry, Ron, August and Fred. I wish I could be the one to carry one of my siblings but then again I knew Ash would've liked that I helped Catherine with what I could. Rachel will carry out the flower crown.

Catherine had asked for Asher,Theodore, her Father to carry out Noah. In which they all accepted and I promised her I would help her carry out the casket as well. We also decided to have an extra just in case her father couldn't handle it since it's too much for a father to bury his own son.

Matteo took care of who will carry out Ashley. On the list he wrote himself down, George, Sebastian and Lucas. Pansy also wrote herself down for carrying the flower crown.