"i was too nervous, okay?!" "i'm sorry, i know." renjun said, patting his head. "again please, it's comforting." shotaro mumbled.

renjun snickered and patted his head again before ruffling his hair.

shotaro looked around and saw a brunette walking up to them, so instead he walked over to keita, dragging him somewhere, literally pulling him away from his friend group.

"ah- oh, shotaro?" keita asked, walking with him now rather than being dragged. "what do you need?"
"to talk." shotaro's stopped walking, "actually i'm just using you to run off from someone." he said, eyeing the brunette, accidentally making contact.

"fuck." he went red, looking away. "keita- uhm... you know how i said i liked him..?" he gestured to the taller brunette.

"mhm.." keita hummed. "well uhm... i may have... sorta... kinda told him... on accident.. kind of... that i like him..?" shotaro said.

"really?! what'd he say?!" keita got really exited.
"that's the thing! i ran off! i got too embarrassed and nervous..." he whined, crossing his arms.

"damnit shotaro!" keita grumbled aloud. "look. uhm... well, maybe you should talk to him..."
"b-but... i can't do that!" shotaro retorted.
"fine, you do you then, i'm going to go finish the conversation i was having with my friends."

"okay, fine." shotaro mumbled, he would just go to homeroom earlier than usual for today then.

༺•❀•༻

shotaro sat impatiently at the table, waiting for the rest of the group to be there. he just hoped renjun and donghyuck both sat beside him.

renjun smiled at him and sat next to him, "hey baby." "hi.." he smiled back, waiting for donghyuck now.

donghyuck arrived and shotaro patted the spot next to him, donghyuck grinned and sat next to him. he had thought that the younger was annoyed at him still.

donghyuck hugged him, and this time shotaro hugged back.

"good, we are all okay again." renjun said happily.
"yep."

mark came over and sat next to donghyuck, jaemin sat next to renjun but there was no sign of jeno. jaehyun came over and went over to shotaro.

"hey, can i ask you something?" jaehyun asked.
"uhm... sure?" "if i asked you for someone's number, could you give it to me?"

"depends on who's it is." shotaro replied.
"i'm sure you know who." jaehyun said.
"hmm no i don't, you'll have to elaborate." shotaro grinned, he already knew.

"cmon, don't make me say it in front of these idiots." jaehyun pleaded. "okay fine." shotaro said, he grabbed his bag and ripped a piece of paper from his books scribbled a number on it.

"here." he smiled, handing him the note. jaehyun smiled and thanked him, putting the paper in his pocket before going over to sit next to sungchan-

oh fuck i forgot he would be here! shotaro scremed in his head, meeting the glare the taller had. is he mad at me?

he shook his head and looked away, staring at the table, because that was now very interesting.
"i swear to god the tension between you two is so thick i could cut it in half." donghyuck stated.

renjun nodded in approval, "i agree, and is it sexual or what?"

the silver haired buried his bright red face in his hands, kicking renjun and donghyuck from under the table.

"ow! you fucking whore!" renjun mumbled aggressively, holding his shin.
"harder~" donghyuck teased, making him blush even redder.

but, he did kick harder. "ow ow ow! i'm sorry it was a joke!" donghyuck whined, on the verge of tears.
"his leg has a bruise on it!" mark laughed, looking at donghyuck's shin.

"you fucking bitch!" donghyuck yelled.
jaemin quietly laughed, glad he wasn't the one getting kicked.

shotaro glared at donghyuck, giving him the middle finger. donghyuck scoffed and stuck it back up at him.

"i was just pointing out the obvious.." donghyuck pouted, now hugging mark.
renjun leaned over to shotaro, "i'll ask again, is it sexual or what?" he whispered.

"w-what? no! i-i.. i mean... no?" the silver haired fumbled over his words. "hmm... i also think you didn't tell us the whole story about last night, you left something about, didn't you?"

"w-well... they were only small... things..?" shotaro smiled sheepishly at renjun. "i was correct, now, fill me in."

"no, not here... or now."
renjun pouted. "...fine."

the silver haired bit his bottom lip as he stared at the ground, remembering what happened. he now wished he hadn't ran off, because then maybe he wouldn't be in this awkward situation right now.

the group kinda just sat there the rest of the lunch, all on there phones, occasionally talking amongst themselves, nothing like how they usually were.

so the bell want, it was finally the least lesson for the week. they all got up and rushed off to their classes separately.

༺•❀•༻

~you bette they've eaten today or eat soon. in my mum's great words, do as i say, and not as i do :)~