32

Omniscient pov
-1 month later

                       Omniscient pov -1 month later

Kentrell come on let go do this tik tok . Harmony pulled kentrell in front of the camera

They listen to the sound in kentrell got it down cause it was a easy one

Kaci just stay on her bed watching her parents make the tik tok

Point it up . Kentrell said following along with the sound

Now cock it back . He smiled as Harmony cocked back her fake gun .

Now say "MY YOUR SHIT BITCH" he said trying not to laugh at harmony.

RUN YO SHIT BITCH . She yelled and looked at kentrell

That's why I love you . The ended to sound and Harmony went looking for another one .

Da da ! Kaci yelled as kentrell picked her up .

Over the month kentrell told Harmony that it's best for them to spin some time around kaci together ever once a week. But once a week turn into twice a week to 3 times a week .

Yes jaz still around basically sitting on her ass injoying the rich life .

Kentrell I found one come on let's do it . Harmony said placing the phone up on the tv as kentrell held kaci and Harmony sat next to them .

The tik tok started

Who's mostly likely to forget to get the kid/kids ?Harmony pointed at kentrell in he agreed

Who mostly likely to pick up the wrong kid ? They both point at harmony

Who most likely to talk shit about someone ?Kentrell pointed at harmony and Harmony point at him .

Saving all the tik toks to her drafts her and kentrell started playing fighting.

Kentrell threw Harmony the bed and place kaci up there to .

Fat mama you gone help your daddy beat me up . Harmony fake cried as kaci got one more hit in .

Bruh what time is it ? Kentrell asked Harmony.

8;54 so 9:00pm. She said walking over to her closet she shared with kaci

What you finna do ? He asked walking behind her

Me and kaci Finna take a bath together.she said pulling out some clothes

"Oh I'm probably Finna head out , y'all need anything like food ?"

Nope . We good but drive safe .she said as her and kaci went to the bathroom.

She ran that water and made sure it had a lot of bubbles cause kaci love them .

Sitting in the water , she thought about life .

Where she wanna be in the years coming up .

She bath kaci first the started to clean herself .

The door busted up and it was kentrell.

KE- I got to piss .he cut her off running inside the bathroom.

Harmony bathroom was cut in sections. So they couldn't see him .

He did what he had to do and washed his hands .

You should've went to the other bathroom acting like you ain't know me and my baby was bathing. Harmony rolled her eyes

Shut up. She ready to get out ? He asked as he grabbed her baby towel

Harmony nodded and kentrell walked over to get her .

DonT be looking down at me . Harmony laughed as she flinked some water on him .

Wasn't even looking down at you big head I was looking at the water . He said walking out the bathroom with kaci wrapped in a towel .

Harmony got out and did her same routine.

Kentrell had got kaci dressed and gave her a bottle as they waited for Harmony to come out the bathroom.

You spinning the night? Harmony asked he nodded in she got in the bed .

Kentrell layed side ways with harmony in front of him ,and kc infront of her .

He wrapped his arms around her in they all fell asleep.