17

Kentrell had finally went home so now it was just me and kaci

Kentrell had finally went home so now it was just me and kaci .

She sleep right now and I'm bored .

I don't know if it's just me but when I bored I either find something to do or think about shit .

Well I'm thinking about my brother , and that damn box .

Walking to my closet I pulled it down .

It was a red medium sided box .

Opening it I saw a lot of papers , pictures of my mom , her boyfriend, and me .

I saw a note and it read "harmony"

Dear lil sister, sorry had to leave you so early in life but I had no choice. Hope this wasn't a mistake. Everyday I woke up praying you could find peace and happiness , so I hope that's what life giving you .

I sighed before seeing another one .

This nigga just was writing notes putting them in a box .

Harmony,
If you reading this please keep tyrell away from you !! Half brother or whatever mom told he was to us , that dude is bad news !!. If you hear the words "north pines" then he probably dead . Just hope you know I love you and I knew I was gone have to die soon

I don't understand nun of this .

He knew he was gone die but didn't Give me a head up or tell me to go upstairs.

I wondered how he felt knowing his death date .

I picked up the last letter that read explanation

Sorry, I got into some stuff with some un-normal people . People that killed for fun. Im forever look down out you and Imma make sure you good don't worry.

Don't believe this bullshit, but long live my brother .

I was putting the box away then something fell out the bottom.

"229-***-**** me and mom never told you who your dad was or why he left but maybe it's not to late for you to meet him .

Some bullshit. I said throwing it in the box then going to see if kaci was ok .

"I'm backkk" harm said

Bitch don't come starting shit making me act crazy .

"I got murder on our mind , it's never to late to kill your mom for revenge behind our brother "

Harm! Go back to not speaking . Nobody worried about them bitches , just know when they die it want be peaceful.

"Ugh I hate that scary soft side of you , your no fun ".

___________________________NEXT CHAPTER,LIKE AND COMMENT