New boy

Before I knew it me and Jake fell asleep.

We got ready for school and walked there together.

We were late and the class was full luckily the teacher wasn't there yet. As I got into class I see a black haired boy with freckles.

He was handsome and had very intimidating eyes, he was sat right next to my seat.

Everyone was whispering and looking at him, All the girl's were admiring him.

"Wow.."Is all I can think while looking at him.

Jake who was walking besides me noticed me looking at him non stop.

"Y/n."Jake said.

"Oh..let's take a seat."I said as I walked off to my desk.

I quietly sat down in my seat knowing if I made any contact with him the girl's would be mad.

I didn't want any problems and was tired so I laid my head down on my desk.

"Yo."I heard a voice say.

I looked up then next to me, The boy was talking to me.

"I haven't introduced myself to you, I'm Felix.. I'm staying at this school for a bit."Felix said.

"Oh...I'm y/n, Hello Felix"I said.

"Mm"he said as he turned around.

"Woah"I thought.

The day was passing by and it was lunch time, I grabbed my lunch as usual and sat at my usual seat in the cafeteria.

Suddenly I heard a plate drop on the table I thought it was Jake.

But when I looked up it was Felix.

"Oh? Felix..Hi" I said confusingly as why he sat next to me.

"Mm"he said again.

"Not to sound rude in anyway but why are you sitting here?" I asked.

He looked over at me for a few seconds then said "Your the only person that I talked to and that hasn't been drooling over me."

"Oh, haha makes sense."I said.

Jake came over as he usually did to sit over with me and sat in front of me and Felix.

"Who are you?" Jake bluntly asked.

"I'm Lee Felix."Felix said coldly.

"Uhm.."I said.

Aera came over and sat next to Jake "Jake how could you leave me like that!"Aera said.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."jake said as he pat Aera's head.

As he was patting her head he was looking at me.

"Perhaps he trying to make me jealous because Felix was talking to me out of all girls?"I thought.

"Hmm"I thought.

Then it suddenly clicked, I'll make him jealous back.

"So..Felix do you want me to buy you something, I mean only because your new and stuff." I asked.

"O M G hi Felix I'm in your class would you mind if I get your number?!"some girl from our class asked.

"I'm talking to y/n at the moment and no."Felix said.

I was shocked, Felix kind of made me feel something in my heart.

"Wait..your moving to fast y/n just because he did this means nothing..you don't even know him!" I convinced myself.

"Mm and y/n no thank you."he said while bringing his attention back to me.

"Oh.."I said.

Then suddenly some girls came up to me acting friendly towards me.

Of course I knew what this meant and what they were really after for.

One of the girls decided to touch my shoulder but Felix quickly stopped the girl.

"Don't touch y/n, your not really after a friendship with y/n. Don't use y/n just to get to me, you could break y/n's heart at the end."Felix said.

"What the.."I thought.

"Oh we'll leave.."the girls said as they quickly ran off in embarrassment.

"Don't accept any friendships from girls at the moment, Especially if they only talk about me"Felix said and he touched my shoulder.

"Don't touch y/n." Jake said.