Chapter 11

Natasha and the rest of the Slytherins had to go back to Hogwarts a week after I returned. I spent the next month lying in bed chatting with Loki and learning how to control and use my magic at a much faster pace than what I was taught at Hogwarts. Luna had attended some of these lessons aswell because she will be going to Hogwarts next year. It was now the first week I got to use my wheelchair.

"We should go to Diagon Alley today to get some of your supplies for next year and can get the rest later," Loki said to me and Luna.

"What would we be getting today, and how would we do that with me in a wheelchair?" I questioned

"We would be getting things like her robes, parchment, quills, and ink, familiar, wand. I would carry you." Loki replied

"You sure you want to carry me for the whole day?" I questioned, "Would the doctor even allow it?"

"They don't have to know because you technically won't be walking," Loki answered.

"Fine. Let's go." I sighed, calling Major and Haidee to my side.

Loki lifted me onto his back before holding onto Luna and Major, and Haidee. He teleported us into Diagon Alley. We went to get Luna's robes first.

"Hello, dears. What can I do for you today?" Madame Wilkins asked

"We are here to get my sister her school robes for next year." I responded, "Doing it early when you aren't swamped with orders."

"Can you charm her robes to grow with her and make them with the finest material you have?" Loki asked

"Of course. Step up here, dear, so I can get your measurements."

We were making small talk with Madame Wilkins when she suddenly asked

"Why is it that you were carried through the Alley and into my shop?"

"Oh. Uh. I am recovering from an accident and was just let off of bed rest, but I have to be in a wheelchair, which is a bit hard to get around in if the place you are going to isn't equipped for that." I answered, "So my brother here offered to carry me for the day while we went shopping."

"Could this have anything to do with the missing kid from Hogwarts?" She asked

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"People are saying that a girl was kidnapped during the winter break and held wherever for months. Some say she was being tortured while she was held." Madame Wilkins supplied

"Oh yeah... that is me..." I trailed off

She gasped, "Oh my merlin! You poor child!"

"it's okay ma'am." I replied, "But please don't mention this to anyone."

"She can't have anyone know besides the ones that were involved in rescuing her just yet." Loki supplied, "She still needs time to recover before she shows her face to the school and the news."

"Of course, anything to help you!" Wilkins exclaimed

"I will have the robes done shortly." Wilkins stated, "If you want to go and get some of the other supplies and swing back through here later you can."

"Okay. Thanks Madame Wilkins." Luna cheerfully said before skipping out the door

Loki and I chuckled before Loki followed her out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think we should get her wand now or wait until summer?" I asked

"Might as well do it now, so it will be one less thing to get when its crowded." Loki replied