Chapter 5

"What do you mean?" everyone shouted at once

"Exactly what I said, the Diangelos weren't the only lives the oh so amazing headmaster messed up," I replied

"What she means is that he was the person who dropped her at the orphanage," Natasha interjected, "Her egg and sperm donor gave her to him to be placed there as they didn't want to be the ones who would be seen dropping her off. It was not because she was stolen or that they felt regret about doing it; it was because they were trying to save their own skin."

"Those assholes..." someone muttered.

"What are we going to do  about the headmaster and the adult Potters?" Flint asked

"There is already a plan in the works on what to do with them, but it isn't completely finalized yet, and also it most likely won't be carried out for a couple of years to make sure they don't suspect anything," Natasha answered.

"Okay. Now you guys have talked about that. Head to bed, everyone, it is already late, and you all have classes to get to tomorrow." Snape voiced

Everyone started heading to bed after that.

Once Nat, Bia, and I got to our room, I wrote a letter to Madame B explaining what was going on.

Dear Madame B,

    I am writing to you to let you know what is going on. Nat and I have found our last soul sister, but what has happened to her must be dealt with. Dumbledick has caused more pain to other people; he had stolen our soul sister from her real family, forced changes on her physical looks, and put her with another family. Her adopted name is Hermione Granger, but her actual name is Bianca Diangelo. I know you already have a plan on what to do with him, but I was wondering if you can make it harsher on him for what he has done to our sister. We are also teaching Bianca all the ways of the Academy while we are in school, and then we can bring her to the Academy during the summer so she can learn from the instructors if you want.

On another note, is there anything happening there that could potentially affect us here that I would need to know about? Also, is there anything you are planning for the future that I need to get ready for?

from,

Lyra Romanoff-Shadow

Once I finished writing it in Russian in case it got intercepted, Jaffa came over and landed on my shoulder.

"Hey, Jaffa, mind taking this letter to Madame for me?" I asked while stroking her feathers.

She nipped at my fingers, lovingly, before taking the letter in her beak and flying away.

After walking out of my closet from changing clothes, I heard Bianca say my name.

"Hey Mara, do you think you can sing a little bit to help me fall asleep?" Bianca quietly asked

"Of course, sistra," I replied, crawling into the bed next to her and wrapping my arms around her and running my fingers through her hair, "Do you have a certain song you want me to sing?"

"No," she mumbled

"Okay."