𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

I woke up with the window curtains wide open so all light was coming in.

"Fuck", I mumbled to myself.

I looked over to the other side of the bed and saw Billie wasn't there.

I felt her side of the bed and felt that it was cold which meant she hadn't been there for a while.

I stretched and when I stretch it looks like I'm having a seizure.

Billie was walking in the room as I was doing that and looked at me like I was crazy.

She also had her phone on her ear holding it with her shoulder.

I finished stretching and looked at Billie as she finished up her conversation.

"Yeah, I'll see you later thank you." She said before hanging up.

"Who was that." I asked Billie as I got up from the bed and walked towards her.

"I have to go to a fucking interview today ." She said reaching to give me a hug.

I gave her a hug and pulled away to look at her.

"So we gotta leave today?" I asked.

"Nah, we can come back after. But we do have to go to the house I gotta wear a certain outfit or some shit ."she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok that's cool , when do we have to leave?"

"Like a hour."She said scratching her head.

"An hour Billie? Really why didn't you come wake me?"

"That's exactly why I came in here , to wake you."she said in her defense.

"Mhm yeah I'm gonna go shower and brush my teeth." I said walking out the room.

"But my kiss!!" Billie yelled out.

"It can wait!!" I yelled back before going in the bathroom and turning on the shower.

-Time skip after shower-

When I got out I looked at my phone

(Don't ask me why I take my phone in the bathroom)

I got a text from Billie.

"Ok next time yell it and don't text me!!" I yelled

"No!!", she yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped the towel around me and walked back to the room.

I glared at Billie as she laid on the bed looking at her phone.

She looked up as she saw me and smirked.

"What?" I asked.