𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙀𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝

Y/n POV

"Fuck!" My roommate Liyah yelled out loud.

I rolled my eyes, shes always like this in the morning.

"What is it now!" I yelled back from my room.

"Billie fucking Eilish dyed her hair", Liyah yelled running in my room.

"Ok ok , who is that?", i asked genuinely curious.

She sat on my bed and looked at me as if I were crazy "Billie Eilish, I'm the bad guy?" She tired to ring a bell.

I shook my head.

I knew a Billie, we were child hood friends but I moved to Arizona and we distanced ourselves but I called her Billie Elizabeth for some reason.

"Do you wanna see how she looks?", Liyah asked me making me come out of my thoughts.

"Sure"

She then showed me the phone.

"Shut the fuck up that's Billie Elizabeth!!" I screamed at Liyah

"What the fuck are you talking about that's Billie Eilish"

"No no you don't get it, I used to call Billie that when we were kids, I never really knew the other part of her name.", i explained to her.

"So you're telling me you know one of the most hottest girls in the world", Liyah said as she looked at me skeptically.

"Yess, we should go to LA so I can see them again", I said excitedly.

"Them?", Liyah questioned.

"Her, and her family", I said laughing.

"Well why the fuck are we still sitting here for let's pack", Liyah said running in her room.

***

This is why I fucking hate airports.

It's always so crowded and you never know where to go.

"Fuck I thought this would've been easier", i mumbled.

Liyah didn't hear me  since she was too busy flirting with the lady that worked in the snack shop so she could get free snacks.

Sometimes I think that girl needs help.

I went back to scrolling on Instagram and all I saw was people talking about Billies new hair color.

As I turned my phone off Liyah came back with nothing but disappointment.

"Didn't get anything did you?" I asked her.