Harry was right. I just dropped her off at the airport a few hours ago, she hasn't even arrived in Boston and I'm already walking around like a corpse.

"I know I know. It's just hard, she's always leaving me."

Harry nodded. "I've noticed. She's turning into a bit of a flight risk don't you think?"

"I don't know man, lets do something. I refuse to sit around here until she returns."

He nodded before standing up. "Breakfast time!"

Pretty soon everyone ran into the living room all dressed for breakfast.

"We all set?" asked Harry looking around the room receiving a few nods here and there.

Everyone headed outside to the awaiting cars, we all jumped in and were on our way to get breakfast in minutes. The car ride was pretty quiet except for a few short conversations among the others.

~

Annette's POV

It's weird how the mood suddenly changes when Andrea's not here. I think it's because of Niall, he's so bummed that everyone can't help but feel bad for him. He's usually the happy one, it's strange seeing him drag his feet along. He actually seems lost without her by his side. I secretly admire their relationship. From the outside in, it appears to be so simple, so clean cut, so innocent and most importantly so drama free. I'm sure if you dig a little deeper you'll find more, but just above the surface they appear to be perfect. Not just perfect for each other but both equally perfect human beings in general. I know she's not perfect, I know from personal experience that she's far from perfect. Her life isn't all it's cracked up to be. With a life like hers I don't know how she's so sane. I'll give it to her though, she's great at hiding things. You'd never guess how fucked up her life really was.

"Babe."

I looked up to see Zayn calling me. "Yes?"

He smiled. "Are you planning on getting out of the car?"

I hadn't noticed we arrived. I smiled and got up out of the car.

"Are you okay?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Me? Yea, just got a little distracted."

He nodded.

Zayn and Louis walked over to the hostess.

The older woman looked up from her podium and smiled at the boys. "How many?"

"Nine."

Nine?

The woman nodded and ushered us to booth in the back, as always.

I looked over at Zayn in confusion. He noticed and answered my question before I could even form the words.

"Eleanor and Danielle."

I quickly mouthed an. "Oh."

The other two girlfriends, that's right. I totally forgot about them, they're so busy with school and work they never really come around when the boys are on tour.

Niall quickly found his way to the middle of the booth rather than the edge, seeing as Andrea wasn't here. I felt bad for him, soon Eleanor and Danielle would be showing up. Being surrounded by couples while your girlfriend is off somewhere doing God knows what.

The couples quickly piled in around Niall. Liam and Louis taking the edges seeing as their girlfriends haven't arrived yet.

 ~

Zayn's POV

Everyone was joking around having a good time, even Niall was getting in on it. It was a good day, Dani and El were visiting. Louis and Liam were both so ecstatic. We have been hanging out all day, in the morning we went to breakfast, later in the day we went mini golfing and now we're just sitting around talking and watching TV.