Chapter 7: (Y/N) Goes on a date with Korone!

Hey guys! Sorry for the long pause for the next chapter, I got a bit busy and my sleep schedule is messed up to be honest. And also, I'm tryna get back into writing music again but 1. writer's block, 2. I'm still a but down on what happened to the years of music I written on my other app that I lost, and 3. thinking of topics and other stuff is kind of hard but at the same time it's not idk how to explain it but yea. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end of the chapter! Also!

(F/C) = Favorite Color
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early morning, and (Y/N) was getting ready for the date with Korone. Both of them slightly started developing feelings for each other, Okayu was Korone's wingman or wing women. And (Y/N)'s was Rushia and Kiryu, the loli that could be in a Heavy Metal or Death Metal band, and the Dragon with the lustful hips that got them into this mess in general.

Rushia, Kiryu, and Okayu knows (Y/N) and Korone have slight feelings for each other because 1. (Y/N) told Rushia/Kiryu and Korone told Okayu etc, and 2. Rushia, Kiryu and Okayu was in the whole deal. And it's kind of slowly turning into a love-comedy type of show or cliche to be honest.

Soon after awhile, it was finally time for the date for the both of them. Kiryu and Rushia was giving a pep talk for (Y/N) as Okayu did the same for Korone. But there was a little twist of the date, (Y/N) had a small earpiece that was barely noticeable at all to get hints/Help from Kiryu and Rushia to make sure the date goes well. But little did they know, Korone and Okayu had the same idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                           (TIME SKIP)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was time, (Y/N) was waiting at the front door waiting for Korone while he was chatting with Kiryu and Rushia.

Kiryu: You're looking Snazzy! Korone would like the suit.

Rushia: Watashi wa mada midori no sūtsu ga anata ni yoku mieta to omoimasu. ( I Still think a green suit would've looked better on you )

Kiryu: The color green brings out the flatness out of others, maybe that's why you're chest is small.

Rushia: Eh!!??!?

(Y/N): Oi, stop fighting the both of you. She's almost here! I see her coming now! Oh, and (F/C) is my favorite color so that's why I picked this suit for the date.

Kiryu: That color is ugly too.

(Y/N): Shut up, yeah?

Korone: Hi, (Y/N)!

(Y/N) looked around because he thought he heard Korone, which he did, he turned around and noticed Korone in a dark/light brown dress, and Korone's hair in a small ponytail, and some comfortable shoes on since she doesn't wear high heels. (No dog ears in real life sadly or tail, only in her V-Tuber form that she'll have it, but don't lie, she'll still be as cute as her avatar form. but if you want you guys can still imagine her in dog form etc. anyways, back to the story!)

(Y/N): Oh, um. Arigato Korone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                           (TIME SKIP)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( Rushia, Kiryu, and Okayu's POV )

While Rushia, Kiryu, and Okayu were out in the distance (basically spying on them). Korone and (Y/N) finally enter the restaurant where their were having their date at. And Kiryu, warned Rushia.

Kiryu: Rushia! Karera wa-chū ni idō shimasu! Yoriyoi nagame o te ni iremashou! ( Rushia! their moving inside! Let's get a better look! )

Rushia: Ryōkai! ( Roger That! )

While Kiryu and Rushia moved in for a better view, they put on disguises, hoping (Y/N) and Korone wouldn't noticed them. But what they didn't know is that Okayu was right behind them in silent as they'd entered the restaurant.

Okayu: Kon'nichiwa, Kiryu, Rushia! ( Hello, Kiryu, Rushia! )

Kiryu/Rushia: Ahhh!

As Kiryu and Rushia gets jumped scared by Okayu, They asked her why is she here, and she told them. And surprisingly, they started to work together as all three of them had the same goals for both of them.

Finally, Kiryu, Okayu, and Rushia were inside the restaurant. While inside, they both started to search for Korone and (Y/N). But with no luck. After 2 minutes of searching, (Y/N) called Kiryu and Rushia.

(Y/N): Kiryu? Are you still there?

Kiryu and Rushia paused for a second. Until Kiryu finally answered back.

Kiryu: (Y/N)! How is it going!?

(Y/N): Its going well so far, were understanding each other here and there talking slow to each other. Currently I'm in the bathroom.

Kiryu: Eh, why are you in the bathroom?

(Y/N): I got nervous... So I'd wanted to head to the bathroom and wash my face a bit to cool myself down.

Kiryu: Oh..

(Y/N): Mhm.

While Kiryu was talking with (Y/N) and Rushia listening, Okayu decided to see if Korone was all right as well. After the conversation, (Y/N) started walking back to his seat with Korone without noticing Kiryu, Rushia, or Okayu in the restaurant with them at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And scene, Sorry for the abrupt stop on this chapter, I wanted this chapter to be in two parts and this will be the first one. Also, I have some more book ideas/Request for the future after this one is done, this is what I'm thinking of doing.

Gawr Gura x Male/Female Reader (V-Tuber)
Mori Calliope x Male/Female Reader (V-Tuber)
Takashina Kiara x Male/Female Reader (V-Tuber)
Ina x Male/Female Reader (V-Tuber)
Kiryu CoCo x Male Reader (V-Tuber)
Marine Senchou x Male Reader (V-Tuber)
Snuffy x Male/Female Reader (V-Tuber)
Nyanners x Male/Female Reader (V-Tuber)
Tracer x Female Reader (Overwatch)
Mercy x Male/Female Reader (Overwatch)
Pharah x Male/Female Reader (Overwatch)
D.VA x Male Reader (Overwatch)
Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (RWBY)
Ruby Rose x Male/Female Reader (RWBY)
Yang Xiao Long x Male/Female Reader (RWBY)
Trinity Seven x Male Reader (Anime)
Elfen Lied x Male/Female Reader (Anime)

That's most of my ideas that I want to do in the future after this book is done, anyways. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll talk to you all in the next one!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

1085 Words...