twenty-seven (pt 1.)

Start from the beginning

Hayden squeezed my calf, then began to make his way back up my other leg. "You'd be surprised how many dogs are in this neighbourhood. One neighbour alone has six dogs—all of them retrievers."

"Golden ones?"

"That's the only kind of retriever I know of, so yes."

I chuckled quietly but it was caught off by a heavy inhale when Hayden did exactly as I expected, pushing my panties to the side and massaging my clit with his thumb.

"I knew you were up to something," I breathed out, biting into the pillow under my head as he applied pressure.

Hayden hummed. "I'm simply giving you an in-depth massage."

I would have rolled my eyes if they hadn't been closed. A quiet whimper left my lips and I let out a shaky breath as he toyed with my clit, the oil from his hands only enhancing the pleasure from how much easier it was for his fingers to slip against any inch of my body.

"Hayden," I finally dragged out, his name muffled in the pillow.

I could imagine him smirking from ear to ear until, still rubbing me in pressured circles, he pushed his middle and ring finger into my awaiting hole.

"Holy shit," I moaned out, eyes closed as he began to slowly pump them in and out of me. I moved my hand to the edge of the mattress, gripping it so I could hold onto anything.

"Fuck, I wish you could see what I see," he whispered out.

He circled his fingers into my sweet, sweet g-spot.

I came fast.

My body arched as I cried in pleasure through the pillow, my body still trembling as Hayden continued to push his fingers into me—faster, harder, rougher. My thighs clenched to stop them from shaking, my moans thankfully covered while he kept his fingers lodged deep inside me, simply curling them repeatedly against my pleasure spot.

Over and over again. Every time he curled them, it sent me closer to my second release. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes as my moans became breathless, my brain simply focusing on Hayden's fingers nudging my g-spot.

I can't take it. Please, just move your fingers away before I pass out.

"O-Oh my God!" I moaned loudly, feeling him use his other hand to keep my hips down. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

I came again and nearly screamed this time. My moans were choking up into sobs of pure ecstasy, desperately wanting to pull away from Hayden's working hand as he didn't still slow down. My vision clouded over and I cried for him to stop, but I knew as well as he did that I only wanted more from how sopping wet my pussy was.

My entire body was shaking at this point. Hayden had gone back to his original pattern, thrusting his two fingers deep inside of me, curling them up a few times, then retracting them.

Then, I saw colours as he added a third finger.

"SHIT!" I screamed, trying to pull away from the overwhelming pleasure as he used the trio to push my body to its limits. "Fucking Christ! Fuck, Hayden!"