𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃

. . . ♡

 ♡

. . ♡

I was walking to the store with yuki sohma.

The one and only yuki sohma. Boy, I was a sweating mess. It was awkward for a few minutes, but I decided to break the silence. "so, why'd you get me that book? I mean, you didn't have to get it for me. I was going to the library the next day to go get it." I said, giving him a slide glare. "oh, I got it for me, but I finished reading it so I wanted to give it to you." He smiled, looking ahead.

I mouthed a small 'ah' as we entered the store. I seperated from yuki to look for some rice. I think he went to go look for some plums. I looked around for a few minutes and I finally found it. I grabbed a bag and placed it in the basket. I looked around for some ramune, but they didn't have any, so I just bought mochi. Yuki came around the corner with plums. We both waited in line to buy our items.

"so, this is awkward." I said, chuckling nervously. "yeah." He said, rubbing his nape. It was our turn in line. I took out the items from the basket and placed them on the counter. Yuki was on the other side, putting the items in the bag. "that'll be $10.35." The cashier said, looking at us with an emotionless expression.

I handed my card to the cashier and they slid it against the card machine. They handed it back to me and wished us a good afternoon. We both walked out and now we were in silence. All you could hear was the sounds of cars passing by and people chattering. We arrived to their house and shigure gladly slid the door open, singing out loud.

I giggled slightly and watched a ginger haired male come down the stairs, rubbing his hair with a white towel. "who the hell are you?!" He said, stopping in his tracks. I took out the rice and put them in the rice cooker. "I don't know." I responded, not making eye contact. "calm down, kyo. she's my friend from school." Yuki said, slipping off his shoes.

ouch, I thought, thinking of the fact I just got friend-zoned. "also be grateful because she's cooking us dinner" Yuki said, sitting down in the living room, staring at the televison. "tch, well hurry it up already i'm starving." said kyo, continuing to dry his ginger hair with the white towel. I scoffed and started to mold the rice into little balls. I took a deep breath as I put the plums in the middle of a rice ball. A few minutes passed by and I was finished. I wiped off some sweat from off my forehead and placed the rice balls on the plate. I walked over to the living room and placed the rice balls in the middle of the table.

Yuki gave me a small nod and mouth 'thank you' while kyo just grunted and started shoving his mouth full. I sighed and walked back to the kitchen to clean up my mess. I washed the dishes, put away the ingredients, and threw the empty boxes in the trash. I checked my watch for it to be 10 pm. I quickly ran to the front door, slipping on my shoes as we speak. I walked out, doing a little fasty-walky. I felt someone grab my wrist, so I turned around and I saw yuki. "yuki? what're you doing?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly in confusion. "you forgot this." He said, holding my book. I slowly took it away from him and thanked him

He smiled and watched me walk off into the distance. I held the book close to my chest, feeling its warmth.

+lol short chapter </3