𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄

. . . ♡

. . . ♡

I literally couldn't sleep last night.

I kept tossing and turning but then fell asleep for like five minutes then I woke up again. I groaned and hit mybface with the pillow several times. I checked my clock and it said 4:20 am. I sighed and slipped on my shoes, grabbing one of my shirts off the hanger. I slowly sneeked out my house and started jogging around

hey, I had nothing else to do.

I continued jogging around and soon found myself infront of the woods. I took a deep breath and walked in, not knowing what creepy creatures are in the woods. I rubbed my shoulders, since it was a bit chilly. I heard rustling coming from behind me. "what was that?" I said, quickly turning around. I looked around and saw no one there.

I heard the rustling again, so this time I grabbed a stick and starting jabbing the air. "hey, woah. no need to stab a helpless person with a stick." a voice said yet again. it was deep, but sounded familier. I looked and saw a black figure come towards me. they soon came into the light and it was the one and only yuki sohma.

"wha- yuki?" I said, dropping my stick. "what're you doing up at this time of day?" I said, completely flabbergasted. "I could ask you the same thing" He chuckled, folding his arms. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, causing to get another chuckled from the prince. "where ya headed?" He asked, walking closer towards me.

"I don't know. I couldn't sleep so I just started walking around." I said, kicking a nearby rock. "well I was just about to go to my secret base, wanna come?" he said, giving me a smile. "you- have a secret base?!" I said, my mouth dangling open. I felt his finger under my chin as he pushed it up, causing me to close my mouth. "yes, I do." He said, giving me a smirk.

I felt his fingers intertwine with mines as he dragged me to an unknown location. when we got there, it was not what I expected. it was a little are with crops. "can you help me place this sheet over it?" he asked, shaking a blue sheet. I grabbed two ends and shook it. we both walked over to the crops and put it over them. it soon started raining and we were both dripping wet. I rubbed the sides of my arms, trying to warm myself.

"hey, lets go to my house, since its nearby and it looks like your freezing." he said, standing up and holding a hand out for me to grab. I hesitated for a bit but grabbed it. his hands were wet of course, but I still felt somewhat warm. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up at him, totally confused about whats going on. He gave me a hearwarming smile and continued walking.

We arrived at a house that had trash everywhere. sheesh, I didn't know that the prince was so messy. "well, here we are!" He said, opening the door. "I don't mean to be rude, but why is it so dirty?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. "oh, it's because we never have time to clean." He said, shrugging. "we-" I was cut off by a man in a green kimono. "oh heyy yuki! welcome home" the man said, embracing yuki in his arms, causing me to giggle.

"hello there, I'm shigure sohma! pleasure to meet you!" He said, shaking my hand violently. I gave him a slight chuckle. "heh, you too." I said, taking my hand away from his grasp. "so yuki, she's your girlfriend?" Shigure asked, giving yuki a smug smirk. "no, we are not" Yuki said, obviouly annoyed. I couldn't stand how dirty this place was. I inhaled, then exhaled.

"uh, excuse me. may I clean your house?" I said, giving the two an awkward smile. "you don't neef to repay me or anything, it's the least I could do." I said, bowing down to the two on them.  they both looked at each other, then back at me. "sure." Shigure replied, walking back to his room. "i'll help." Yuki said, picking up some things in the kitchen.

"y'know, y/n, I'm really sorry about the whole incident yesterday." He said, throwing some things in the trash bag. "no, i'm sorry for running away." I said, frowning. "oh also, I have something to give you later." He said, tieing up the trash bag and throwing it in the corner. "what is it?" I asked, turning on the faucet to start washing dishes.

"you'll see." He winked, picking up some trash. I looked away, covering my cheeks with strands of my hair.

. . . ♡

We soon finished cleaning after a few hours. It was super clean this time. I sighed, admiring my work, well, me and yuki's work. "oh! heres the suprise! follow me." He said, motioning me to follow him up the stairs. I hesitated but started following him. He opened up the door to his room. I walked in behind him and looked around. His room was simple. A little desk with a blue chair in the middle of his room and a bed.

I watched him dig around a box. "aha!" He said, pulling out a book. "here, I wanted to get this for you, since you dropped it at the library." He said, handing me the book. My eyes twinkled in excitement and to slowly took it from his grasp. "oh thank you thank you thank you!" I said, bringing him into a bear hug. I heared him chuckle, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We stood there for a few minutes until shigure barged in. "hey! oh- sorry for interuppting but, y/n do you mind making us dinner?" Shigure whined, leaning against the door frame. "shigure, she's not a maid." Yuki said, letting go of me. "no no it's fine!" I said, waving my hands around dissmisively. "sure shigure, what would you like?" I said, pulling out my wallet. "mmmmhhhh..." He said, deciding what to eat.

"rice balls!" He said, putting his finger up in the air. "rice balls!~ rice balls! yummy yummy rice balls!~" He said, singing happily as he walked away. "rice balls it is." I said, putting my wallet in my pocket. "i'll come with you." Yuki said, grabbing a sweater.

oh boy..