𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

[ author's note :; ]

forgot to add! there won't be a zodiac curse in this book! I wanted to do this because I want fluff between y/n and yuki >:(

. . . ♡ 

 ♡ 

. . .♡ 

finally, it was summer.

I really loved summer, since we don't have any school. but the bad thing about it is that its really hot and I won't be able to wear my hoodies anymore. "mood." Uotani said, walking by my side. she was wearing her mask, since she was sick. "you know I love hoodies, uo." I said, tilting my head in frustration.

she didn't reply in response. all she did was pull down her mask and take a sip from her cup of boba. I rolled my eyes playfully and watched the flowers sway with the wind brushing past us. "you should really start putting your hair up in a bun or something, uotani." I said, bringing my hands behind my back and holding them together.

"why?" she said, wiping sweat off of her forehead. "cuz you look pretty." I replied, giving her a small smile. she chuckled a bit and began gathering her hair together. she grabbed a rubberband fron her pocket and used it to tie her hair together. I smiled at the end result. "look at you!" I said, nudging her shoulder.

"getting all the mans while i'm over here sulking for some fictional characters." I said, pouting. She ran her hands through her bangs and replied with, "all men ask for are nudes." I gave her a look and sighed. "not all men." I said, sighing. "y'know yuki sohma?" I said, putting my hands behind my head. she nodded.

"yeah the prince?" she said, slight scratching her cheek. "yeah him. he's dated someone before and she said he didn't ask for nudes at all." I said, lightly chuckling. She replied with a nod and a small 'hm'. we arrived to the smoothie shop, where hanajima works. the bell rang, notifying that someone had walked in.

hanajima greeted us and asked for our orders. Uotani ordered a strawberry banana smoothie and I ordered a f/s. she nodded and said our orders were on the house. after a few minutes, she handed us our drinks and asked her co-workers for a break. they let her take a break and we watched her walk over to us. she pulled a chair and rested her head on uotani's shoulder.

"wanna go to the library later?" I asked, sipping my smoothie. "why? to buy new manga?" Uotani said, furrowing her eyebrows playfully. "yes. especially manga." I said, emphasizing the word 'manga'. I folded my arms and looked away, pouting a bit. "fiiineee." they both said, giving in. I gave them a heartwarming smile and finished my smoothie.

me and uotani waved goodbye to hanajima and walked out, leaving a $10 tip on the table.

─────◌◌◌─────

I checked my phone and looked at the time. it was 6pm. I grabbed a hoodie from my closet and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and walked outside, where hanajima and uotani were waiting for me. a new chapter of my favorite manga came out, and they had it at our local library, so I was determined to get it.

"you know it's like, 70 degrees outside, right y/n?" Uotani asked, bringing her hands behind her head. "I'm not hot!" I said, sweat trickling down my forehead. "you're sweating." Uotani pointed out. I stuck my tounge out at her, and she pulled down her bottom eyelid and stuck out her tounge. "look, we're here." hanajima said, pointing at the building.

uotani and me stared at hanajima, who was already inside looking at the horror books. we walked in and greeted the librarian. I separated from the group, looking for the manga section. I soon found it and started looking around, getting a huge load of serotine. I found a book that really caught my eye. I picked it up and flipped through it. "cool." I said, taking it along with me.

"ok! now time to find that book." I said, putting my fists up in the air, causing me to get stares from some people nearby. I quickly apologized and dashed to the other isle. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone, who was trying to get a book up on the higher shelf. 

I felt the book bump on my head, causing me to fall back. "woah- i am so sorry." a voice said. the voice was deep, so I assumed it was a male. "yeah i'm-" I looked up and saw the one and only yuki sohma, holding his hand out for me to grab. "i'm yuki sohma, and you are-" I stood up by myself and ran away from him. I felt my cheeks heat up. I placed my hands over my cheeks and ran out, hanajima and uotani following behind me.

"woah woah woah, you good?" Uotani asked, placing both of her hands on my shoulders. "I saw- yuki!" I shrieked. "so?" she said, letting go of my shoulders. "I-" I stared at her for a moment, processing what was happening. "what if he comes here tomorrow?!" I said, clutching onto her shirt. "i don't know?" she said, shrugging. worst part about all of this 

I never got my book.