He looked down and saw a glowing red rope tied around him together with both his hands and feet. "The fuck?" He began his attempt to remove the rope only somehow to have it tightening its grip around him. He groaned.

"Will you stop that! You're not the only one that's being tied here." Jimin's eyes widen at the familiar deep voice of Taehyung behind him. He turns around and finally noticed that both of them were leaning back to back with each other while being tied. "How long were you awake?" Jimin asked. "About five to six minutes before you," Taehyung answered with a shrug.

Jimin nods and went to look at their surroundings. They were back in that same blank empty room from before. He sighs. "What are we doing now?"

Taehyung stared off into the empty white wall and leans his back on Jimin. "Honestly, I don't know. Even if we tried, I'm sure they must have tightened the securities."

"So, you're saying we should just sit and wait for help?"

"If that's the only option we got then yes, we should do that for now. When I was in V mode, I sent out my location to Maya's house immediately, hoping at least Yoongi or Namjoon to find it."

"If they are coming to get us, how long would that take for them to come here?"

"How the hell should I know? Isn't that what's part of waiting for help all about. Besides, we better hope they managed to notice my signal before it disappeared." Taehyung concluded as he began slouching onto Jimin who only has his mind lost somewhere in his head.

Zero POV

I smirk into the screen as my eyes never left the two boys who were currently settled in my basement. So these are the two of The World's most like models BTS members, huh?

"Interesting. One of them is the son of Kim Rina, one of the 3 Einstein of this century." I said as I placed both of their files that fill with all their information down on the table. "Though, unlike the cowboy, my target is not them at all." I grinned.

Just then, I heard my office door open. I instantly knew who it was without even looking at it. "Their friends will be here soon and I know they're going bring backup. Unfortunately, our cowboy is blind with his money that he didn't even think about what's going to happen next. Depending too much on his little gadgets and guards. That's what happened when a fool becomes too overconfident." I snickered.

"As plan, I will go into my secret underground parking lot and escape through the tunnel without anyone knowing," I said while closing my laptop and carried it in my left arm, still not sparing a glance at the door.

"By the meantime, I need you to distract your Onii-chan. Understood, Nine?"

Finally, I turn towards the door, meeting the familiar hooded figure standing by the door frame.

"Yes, Mr. Zero."

(Onii-chan/ Nii-chan means brother in Japanese btw) - LD

End POV

Hospital

"Damn it!" Maya grumbles as she went to open her work table drawer, searching for a certain tube of pills. To her nightmare, it was indeed nowhere to be seen.

"Fuck!" She grabbed her phone and immediately paced towards the door, slamming it open. As the loud thud of the door echoed through the hallway, she halts her movement and stares at the person that stood surprisingly close to the other side of the door.

"Jesus, Jeon. You could've given me a heads up. I almost lost the tip of my nose because of that."

Maya stood surprised at her spot. "Corwell? What are you doing here?" She asked her smart friend.