Hayes◎Grier

"I'm warning you! One more hit with that float and I will splash you!" You chuckled at your friend.

You were at the pool, not a surprise. But it was the first time you had been swimming in ages. You weren't the best swimmer, but you tried, and that counts.

You tried to move out the way of your friends float but failed. It hit you right in the forehead.

"That's it." You giggled.

You skimmed your hands along the surface of the water and a huge spray of water flew off the surface. She ducked and the spray went all over the person behind her. Who was sat on the poolside, dangling his legs into the water.

He looked like he was one of the junior lifeguards, well he had the polo-tee lifeguard shirt on. The water went all over him, soaking him completely. He covered his face with his hands and wiped it clean of water before looking at you with his eyebrows raised.

You couldn't help admit - he was hot.

He had messy-quiffed-up brown hair, and these piercing blue eyes. And the way he lent arms-back on the poolside made him look so picturesque, and, well, very good looking.

You snapped out of your daydream and he smirked and bit his lip. Whilst you were clearly distracted at that, he dipped his hand into the water and splashed you right across the face. You squealed.

If That's the way he's gonna play it

You put both hands into the water and pushed with a your might, sending a mini wave of water right towards him. Like before, it covered him. His shirt and hair were completely saturated.

"Game on." He mumbled as he pulled off his Polo tee, revealing a perfectly toned body. He innocently smiled before slipping into the water.