Chapter 9: True Colors are Blood Red

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Midnight asked.

"We all know what happened that day, do you really think Y/N would have compassion left?" Aizawa asked rhetorically.

"So what now? He's 14 years old, maybe we're thinking about this too much. It isn't too late for him to change, we can lead him down a brighter path. The same path the rest of these kids are going" Mic suggested, a hint of desperation in his voice. 

"If Y/N really is a part of the Amitayus family, then we can all confirm a single fact. That Y/N Amitayus, would be completely merciless on the battlefield" Aizawa concluded. "And that also means with the students as well, he's just waiting for the perfect time. Y/N's true colors, are blood red."

Back to Y/N

"Want to know something? I see fighting as a way of expressing yourself. I like to add my own personal touches when I fight, I see every aftermath of my battles as a piece of art. Pure art" I said, looking at the bundle on the ground. 

Stain's limbs were twisted several times, bones were popping out of ripped skin. He had tried to run away from me when he realized how futile his attacks were, so I took his ability to walk with a few simple twists. 

I heard the yells of civilians, Nomu were causing havoc all around us. I could hear heroes taking care of the problem, they would be here soon. 

I turned to face the group behind me. They were as pale as sheets, utterly terrified and incapable of moving. I saw Native get up from the ground, his paralysis stopped taking effect it looked like. 

I figured he was going to start a fight to protect the three students, but what he did took me by slight surprise. He turned his heel and ran as fast as he could towards the other exit. 

"Hey, where you going?" I called, appearing in front of him in an instant. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with wide, trembling eyes. He was seconds away from falling to his knees out of pure fear, beads of sweat was going down his face. 

"Please" the hero begged, his voice barely above a whisper. He dropped to his knees and avoided eye contact at all costs. 

"Why the rush? The party just started, you weren't really going to leave the other three here were you?" I asked, smiling at the hero. 

"No! I..I was-" 

"Ya know, I really hate liars" I started, crouching down to be eye to eye with the hero, since he hasn't lifted himself off the ground. 

"I'm sorry!" He yelled, backing up a little. 

"I don't need you alive, I'll finish Stain's mission for him, as a little tribute. At least he put up a fight before he tried to run away" I concluded, reaching for the hero. 

"Y/N stop!" Midoriya yelled, struggling against engine kid's grip. He could easily break free from the hold, but he didn't want to. He didn't want to face me, his fear of me overshadowed the drive to save the trembling hero. 

"No thanks" I said, standing up fully. Native picked himself up and ran the opposite direction from me, hyperventilating with each step. 

I took a step and appeared in front of the hero, my back facing him. The only difference, would be his now decapitated head hanging in my hands. 

Native's body stood for a few seconds before falling to the floor, blood finally leaking out and forming a large puddle. 

"Look Stain, gotcha something" I said, dropping the head of the hero on the ground and rolling it over to the severely injured villain. 

His eyes slowly traveled to the lifeless eyes of the hero, he was only able to cough out blood as a response. 

"You're..You're a monster" Midoriya stuttered, his eyes wide in horror. His two friends had the same look as he did. 

"Is that the thanks I get for saving you from the hero killer? No gratitude these days" I said. "Well, I did what I came here for. Do me a favor and stay alive for just a bit longer" I smiled and disappeared from sight. 

That was enough excitement for one night.