(10) Moon and Stars

Start from the beginning

Our Position is

Kinda Awkward

Oopps...

We Stayed Silent.

"Does it makes better", I asked him. "Yeah...", Tsuki said.

...

*laughs*

I get off to the Awkward Position then lay down next to Tsuki. We had a mat. It's soft and jiggly.

"When was the last time we had to do this", I asked Tsukki.

"3 years ago, there were many shooting stars that Night", Tsukki said to me. "Yeah, that Night you were so amazed at the stars", I said to him teasingly. "Am I the Only One?, you were also amazed", Tsukki said to me. "Fine, fine..", I said.

...

"What's your answer?", Tsukki said to me while staring. Like Staring in the Eyes. 

I already know my answer.

"What's your Question, Tsukki?", I asked Tsukki. Being Innocent.

"You didn't hear it earlier?", Tsukki asked dumbfounded.

"You said something earlier? what did you say?", I asked him again, pushing him to say it again.

He Sighed.

"I Love You, Yams"

"I Love You Too, Tsukki"

I smeared strawberry shortcake on his lips. "You're blushing", I said to him laughing. 

"For you only~", Tsukki said flirting. My Cheeks became a little warm. "You're also Blushing", Tsukki said.

Tsukki was sitting on my right side. I get Up and sit between Tsukki's Legs. "I'm cold, spread your arms", I said as snuggle in his lap. He spread his arms and put them to my sides. It's like, Hugging from the back it's just that we're sitting and snuggling. "Better...", I whispered. We stared at the Night Sky.

"Moon and Stars", I said as we are watching the Moonlight.

"Like us", Tsukki said to me. "How though?", I questioned him.

"Your Freckles are like Stars, and I am the Moon. Moon and Stars are a pair shining at night, having their own show at night", Tsukki said while pointing his fingers at the night sky.

"A night scenery is not complete when stars or moon is missing. Moon and Stars are Shining all th way to the Night Scenery. They don't care if humans don't look at them, what's Important to them is, They are Shining Together", Tsukishima said to me. I giggled.

"Your Cheesy", I said while poking at him. "Only at you", Tsukki said then stared at me.

"Yes, Only me, Me and me Only", I said to him while caressing his cheeks. "And your only mine, Yam's is only mine", Tsukki said to me. "Still jealous about that Stranger", I said to him giggling. "Hmph!", Tsukki pouted. 

"I'll give you a kiss", I said as I kiss him on the lips. He kissed back and put his hands on my waist and hugged me. We pulled back and hugged each other. "Let's take it slow", I said to him. "Yeah, until the day you're under beneath me", Tsukki said while laughing. "I'll take that as a joke", I said to him blushing. "Don't worry, that will happen soon", Tsukki said to me. 

"Are you flirting with me?", I questioned him. "What if I am, there's nothing wrong, Your my Boyfriend after all", Tsukki said to me and kissed my Forehead. "That sounds good", I said to him. "What?", Tsukki said to me confused. "You calling me Your Boyfriend", I said and lean on him. "In the next years, it will be My Husband", Tsukki said to me Emphasazing 'My Husband'. "You're literally Flirting", I said to him. "Of course, you are my Boyfri-", Tsukki was cut off. 

"You know what, you're Tired", I said to him. "I will never be tired from loving you", Tsukki said to me. I blushed. "Let's just go back, it's the night", I said to him being shy not to face him while I'm blushing. He giggled. "Why are you laughing?", I said. "Nothing", Tsukki replied.

(Let's say they are now in the dorm)

We entered the dorm. We already knew that my Roommate brought some clothes for tomorrow. "Let's sleep now, tomorrow is the first day of school", Tsukki said as he takes my hand and let me to his own room. I placed my things on the table and let my body fall down on the bed. 

"Wake me Up tomorrow", I said to him. He agreed. "I have a question", I said to Tsukki. "What is it?", Tsukki said. "Does your Roommate helped you with the setup?", I questioned him. "Yes, and if you are wondering why I confessed to you earlier, it's because I don't want anyone to take you from me", Tsukki said to me. "Just sleep, come here", I said to him. 

He also lay down on the bed and cuddled me. We Cuddled.

"Don't be Loud!" Shouted

"Use Protecti-!" Someone Shouted across the Room

"Shut Up!", Tsukki shouted to them. 

"Sucks to be single", Someone said while laughing while crying.

"Good Night Tsukki", I said to him. "Kiss me First then I'll sleep", Tsukki said to me. I kissed him on the Forehead. "Sleep now", I said. "Good Night, I love you", Tsukki said to me. "I love you too", I said to him. We are now Cuddling ready to fall asleep.

-

Third Person's Pov:

In the Chat: (I intentionally hide their names)

Unknown 1: Hey, I'm good at acting earlier

Unknown 2You're overestimating yourself

Unknown 1Just accept it, I'm better at acting than you

Unknown 2Never

Unknown 1Also, Someone is Familiar

Unknown 2Who is it?

Unknown 1: It is Akaashi Keiji

Unknown 2Him? his name is Familiar though

Unknown 1Where a total of 6, You and I are one of the 6 Descendants. Sooner or later we'll all meet them, there are 3 peoples who I am suspecting them to be one of us.

Unknown 2You're so Sly, damn

Unknown 1Thank you for the Compliment

Unknown 2Just go and sleep, be ready for tomorrow's Acting on our First day of school

Unknown 1Fine, fine 

...

To Be Continued:

I hope you Enjoy this Chapter

I know some of you Realize 'IM SINGLE'

Sorry for my Errors