I trotted downstairs, opening the front door, I bit my lip, trying to hide the smile that was trying to creep up on my face. He was leaning up against the gate, pulling his head up when he heard me shut the door. I walk up to him "So where do you wanna walk to?" smiling a little up to him "Come on..." He whispered, grabbing my hand and leading me out the gate. We had been walking for a little while, not actually uttering a word. I was just about to open my mouth to speak when I noticed where we were. 

He brought me to the beach, he always used to say It's a good place to think or just enjoy the view. We walked along the beach, the chilly winter air sending shivers down my spine. We came to a stop at some big rocks and sat down on them. We both looked out onto the ocean, the icy waves crashing against each other. I then snapped out of my thoughts, shaking my head then turning to face him. "Jonny..." My voice soft and gentle, I reach my hand out, gripping his arm lightly and pulling him to face me. His eyes were so intensely blue, so beautiful, his soft lips, his hair was longer and more big and fluffy than it was last year. 

"I---We---Umm" My voice was all breathy, I stuttered through my words as I looked into his eyes. I broke from his gaze and looked down at my fidgeting hands, letting out a shaky sigh. I closed my eyes to try and collect my thoughts when I felt his velvet hand on my chin, gently lifting my face up to meet his. 

"It's alright.... Just tell me what's on your mind" His voice was so soft, almost a whisper. "Honestly Jonny....It's been good not feeling like I need to be sitting by the phone or staying at home waiting for you.." Biting my lip nervously, squeezing out my words shyly "And I don't know if I'm the right woman for you.....If that's what you want....someone to stay at home and be a house wife...That's not who I am" shaking my head, I could feel the tears pricking up in my eyes as I trail off. 

"I mean I can't be your girlfriend and your mother all rolled up into one, I'm not gonna cook, clean, shop, wait by the phone...be completely house bound.....I have a life too....I'm not a bird you can lock away in a gilded cage Jonny" He let out a deep breath "Hey, the last thing I wanna do is Lock you away, that's not what I want and I don't want a woman who's gonna sit at home, waiting for me, I don't want a woman who's gonna cling to me every second of the day, I want a woman who has her own life, who's so independent, strong, funny, Who's not afraid to lose me and doesn't get jealous of some fan I kiss on stage....That's not who I am....It's just what I do........I want you baby....I need you....I need my touch stone.....My constant.....The one thing in my life that isn't crazy....Who's gonna call me out on my bullshit and we can support each other through everything......It's just you and me babe....Please....I want you with me....Please come with me....I love you" caressing my cheek with his velvet hand. My heart had completely jumped out of my chest and started rolling down the beach. I leaned my head into his hand, little sighs slipping from my lips. "Oh Jonny......I love you too" my voice all breathy as I throw my arms around his neck, my head hiding in his lion mane. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap causing me to sigh a little in his ear like a kitten purring. 

We sat there, just hugging each other for about 10 minutes before I slowly pulled away, looking deep into his blue eyes. He pulled up his hand, caressing his fingers against my cheek "So beautiful...."  His whispers tickling my skin. Before I knew it, we were both moving towards each other. Our noses sliding against each other as our lips connect in the most amazing kiss. It was so slow and romantic, the emotions just boiled over and the tears started streaming. Not sad tears but emotional. Sighs escape my lips as the kiss deepens, my salty tears glistening in the light. He quickly swipes his thumb against my cheek, erasing any tears that fell. Our lips gently lap over one another, tugging lightly on each others lips. Our hands are caressing each others faces. The sound of the ocean and my sighs being the only thing filling the silence. It felt like the whole world just disappeared and it was only us, sitting on the beach, having the most romantic moment.  We reluctantly pull away from each other, a little whine escapes my mouth when my lips let go of his. Our shaky deep breaths filled the silence, we were sat staring into each others eyes for a moment.