~17~

"I think I found some more Beatles records. They even have singles. This place is amazing!" You said looking through the many sections. Next to the vinyls they would sometimes have books or newspapers for sale. You of course wanted a newspaper with the Beatles faces plastered on them.

Stu just smiled looking at the books with you.

"Which ones do you want? I'm paying for this" he said.

You looked at him and shook your head.
"No no no, I have money I can pay for it" you said while looking at him.

You never liked people you cared about spending things on you while you were there.

Plus Stu was such a nice guy already planning on the date and taking you here. You felt bad.

"Nope, it's a date and I'm paying. No questions" he said smirking.

"It's okay really I can pay" you said hugging one of the vinyls towards your chest and looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"My god, that's convincing. But no. I'm paying and there's no buts about it okay." He said patting your head.

"Okay then" you sighed knowing he wouldn't take no for a answer.

You looked around and of course got some punk vinyls and some other albums you found interesting. And a couple of news papers with the Beatles on them. Seeing you want to hang them on your wall later.

"The cafe is in the corner over there. They sell the best cakes and tea." Stu said pointing.

"Yeah let's go. I think I can smell the cakes from here." You giggled and Stu took you by the hand. It was nice, he held your hand nicely his thumb tracing small circles on your hand. It was a soothing motion you weren't sure he was aware of it. But you liked it a lot.

The small cafe was cozy, a record play on one of the tables. It was towards a corner so that was the table you and Stu took.

Why come to a record cafe and not sit on the table with the record? Seems like a waste.

"What would you like love?" He asks.

"A hot cocoa will be alright" you say.

"Alright I'll be right back" he says giving you one of his charming winks.

You sit down and look at all the records you've gotten. Some old punk ones and some Beatles records cause they are classics.

You took one out and played it. Careful to not drop the needle on the record.

You don't wanna ruin something nice you've just got. Stu sat down next to you drinks in hand.

"Careful drinking it, it's really hot. I took a sip of my tea and it burned a lot" he said looking embarrassed.

"You drank tea without me?" You smirked and chuckled.

You put a hand on his cheek and looked at his lips. The middle being slightly red where he most likely tried to take a sip. You looked around the empty cafe and gave him a quick peck. He smiled and sighed a bit. He gave you these cute puppy dog eyes.

"What?" You asked.

"Only one little kiss, I was hoping for at least two." He smiled.

"Playing the cute card now are we?" You chuckled rasing a brow. He held you hand a little tightly and rested his chin on your shoulder. His eyes looking up to you. He looked like a cute puppy begging. Your heart melted.

"Alright fine" you said giving in and giving him a cute peck on the lips once again. He smiled happily after light blush on his cheeks.

"I never thought I would see the Stu pot act so lovesick" you said taking a sip for your hot chocolate.

"Well, I never knew I would act this way. It might be cause I really like yew" he said taping your nose with his finger. He seemed to warm up and become more affectionate. Something you weren't so use to but you really liked it.

"You're really are something too cute" you said messing up that hair of his.

"Thank yew, you like the record you got?" Stu said looking at the record it was still midway through the second song. He touched the record player seeing how dusty it was.

"Looks like many people don't play vinyls here. Maybe they just buy them and play them at home." You said.

"Most likely, but I'm kinda glad there's not a lot of people here. We have a time to be alone and talk. I think that's important." Stu said.

"Talk? Talk about what?" You said turning to Stu.

"Nothing serious, yew know just talk. Yew know to get closer and get to know one another better." Stu said wrapping a arm around your shoulder.

"Ah well, yeah that does sound nice. I thought you were going to break up with me for a second there." You chuckled.

"Why would I? We just started dating not long ago" he gave you a wink and held your hand.

"That's sweet. I never really dated before, well date someone I had a crush on that wasn't promised to me" you chuckled awkwardly.

"Still nervous love?" Stu says holding your hand. He looked at you with a worried look.

"A little nervous, I just feel shy all of a sudden. Hanging out with you is different now seeing we are on a date now. I don't know it just feels like if I do something you'll have the wrong impression of me" you said.

"Well that's cute, but I've known you for awhile. If I had the wrong impression of ya I wouldn't have asked ya out would I? So there isn't much ya can do that will make me think less of ya. Unless you got a dead body hidden somewhere?" Stu chuckled his knee pushing your knee.

"Oh like I would tell you if I did" you chuckled. You signed and looked at your drink.

"It might sound stupid, but I never really worried about myself appearance around my 'fiancee'. Maybe cause I knew I would marry him anyway, so I didn't feel a need to impress?" You said.

"Hmm, yeah that makes sense. But I would also want you to be like yourself around me. It's better to be comfortable no? But if you want to impress me go ahead, but you always impress me anyways." Stu says patting your hand tenderly.

"Will you ever tell your fiancee that you wanna be with me?" Stu says.

"No, how could I?" You said.

"How can you not? One day you will have to, after highschool you wouldn't to leave out of the blue huh? They would think I kidnapped you or something." Stu chuckled.

"I guess you're right, more so I shouldn't just leave him without saying anything. But I also don't want to tell him right now. Maybe after some time together and I'm sure we can work together for a long term relationship." You said.

"Now you're not so sure?" Stu smirked. He didn't seem so hurt by that comment but you shook your head almost violently.

"No no no no, I didn't mean it like that. We just have to make sure we aren't rushing into something. I wouldn't want you to also regret being with me after so long. Being in a relationship is one thing, but running off with someone you're in a relationship in is something else." You said.

Stu smiled and using his thumb and index finger to pinch your nose.
"I know what you meant, I was just teasing. You say no so cute like that." He said smiling like he just saw a cute dog or a cute cat. Something cute.

"Well yeah of course I would say no like that. I didn't want you to feel hurt by that, I just want to take our relationship seriously. Cause I never done that before" you said blushing.

"It's okay, I also am taking this relationship seriously. You mean a lot to me you know." Stu says.

You smiled bright, and the two of you sipped away at your drinks. Playing vinyls and also making sure they didn't skip, no one likes a skip in the middle of their favorite song right?

That date was only the beginning of something amazing, you couldn't wait for this new experience.