🎂🔞𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓 🔞🎂 (SMUT)

Part 5: Sneaky surprises

I woke up next to tom and snuggled into him as he groaned out "good morning darling, sleep well?" I nuzzled his neck "mmm after last night definitely" he chuckled and rolled over the top of me straddling my waist pinning my hands on either side of my head "didn't tire you out to much did I Alice?" he leaned into my neck and kissed up and down causing shivers to go down my spine and my core to tighten. His morning wood pressed into my stomach making me whimper out in desperation. "T-Tom..." he smiled and kissed me with strong passion making me melt into him. "perhaps we should have a shower, yes?" I couldn't nod any faster nor any harder as he laughed and hopped off me and went to run the shower. I bounced off the bed and bolted for the shower as tom was just getting in, he held out his hand and spoke in his most British gentleman voice "Your shower m'lady" I slipped in and we both more a less held each other for most of the time up until I made a bold move to see tom's reaction. I bent over and rested my hands on my legs as I pretended to scrub my body. I spread my legs just enough to give tom a little show as I rose back up and rubbed over my ass spreading my cheeks a little before I felt toms glare deepen as he bit his lip. As I was about to stand up the rest of the way I found myself being pinned against the shower wall, toms hand pulling my hips so I was back to bending over. His hard member digging into my ass whilst he whispered into my neck "This is a dangerous game you're playing Alice..." he growled as he slid his member inside me making me moan out "Oh Fuck!" "so tight and ready for me, aren't you?" he thrusted his hips nearly making me head butt the wall if I hadn't caught myself first by putting my hands out against the wall. He continued his rough thrusts until I felt my legs tremble and came undone. He didn't pull out as he pulled me up against him with my back on his chest. "look at me as I fill you Alice" he grabbed my jaw and I looked into his lust filled eyes and his dark chocolate brown hair that dripped with the water from the shower that ran down onto us both. My body tensed at the new position and I found myself cumming once more as he spilled into me. "Ehehe now you know not to tease" he panted into my ear. We both giggled and then we cleaned ourselves up, yet again.

I stepped out to see tom grabbing a small object that I couldn't quite work out what it was. "What's that?" he grinned and placed it into his jeans back pocket before walking over and cupping my face in his hands. "you will see later on sweetheart" and with that he kissed my forehead and headed downstairs to make breakfast. After eating our breakfast and having a cuppa tea we both headed out for a short walk around his somewhat simplistic garden. "so, you going to tell me what that thing was?" I said as I squeeze his arm tight to my chest. "Ehehe, you need to be patient" I smiled and walked over to one of the small benches that sat near the end of his garden. "Alice, I have been asked to go to a premier in two days' time and I wondered if you wish to come with me?" My eye's lit up as I squealed out "Really!?" he smiled as I jumped into his lap. "well, I'd hate to leave you on your own and I'd much like us to have some more 'Fun'" he said with a wink and a lick of his lips. "My dad is still away for another week so I suppose why the hell not!" I stood up and began to pace back and forth "So where is this premier thing? Oh! What's the weather like there? How long will we be their?" he surprised me as he pulled my waist, wrapping his arms around my chest. "We will discuss it more later on sweetheart, for now I have an Idea that'd I'd very much like to try with you" I turned to face him and smiled up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What is the idea? Am I going to like it?" he smiled and whispered into my ear as his hands ran down my navy-coloured skinny jeans "Oh I'm sure you'd enjoy it a lot" his voice slipped into the dark seductive tone like he did when we roleplayed making me feel heat go directly towards my core. He slowly undid my jean's buttons and started to unzip them just enough so he could fit a hand down. "Tom...Ah...people might see!" his fingers brushed through the soft fabric of my underwear as he chuckled "Oh my Alice you're soaking again. Perhaps you need to be punished" I bit my lip as he practically spat out the word punish. "It's your fault not mine hehe" "really?" I yelped as he threw me up and over his shoulder and walked back to the house. I giggled the entire way and decided to wriggle a little to make it more fun, but quickly found a hard slap on my ass as we got towards the basement staircase. "Keep wriggling and I'll have to spank you a lot harder Alice" He set me down as he unlocked the door into what I call the 'Kink dungeon' tom called it his playroom but I liked my name better. I followed him down into the room and smiled at tom knowing that this was going to be a new and fun experience. "Strip down leave on your underwear tho" I cocked my head in confusion but did it anyway. "good girl. Now I want you to get onto the chair, on your knees facing the back." I went into the position and waited "hands on the top of the chair Alice. Ass out" I stuck my ass out and grabbed onto the back of the leather armchair that he had fucked me in yesterday. "You will count for me" his fingers trailed my pants and pulled them down just low enough so he could see my aching, wet core. SPANK! "O-one!" SPANK! "Two!" after six more spanks he bent over me and kissed my shoulder "Okay sweetheart?" I nodded and whimpered as his hands rubbed my now red ass. "I have something for you. But you need to breath and relax alright?" I nodded SLAP! "words Alice" "Yes Sir" he purred into my ear before stepping away for a moment and then returning with something in his hands. I tried to look behind me over my shoulders but felt another slap come down on my ass "face the front" I jolted at the cold sensation that rubbed around my rear entrance. I could only think it was lube of some kind as his finger dipped inside my making me tense up at the intrusion. "Relax Alice. Trust me" I did my best and relaxed before feeling a slightly larger object being pushed into my rear. "Ah!" tom shushed me and kept pushing the object in, stopping occasionally to rub my lower back and make sure I was okay. "There we go. It's in. You can stand up now" I stood and saw Tom with a grin on his face. His erection was building through the tough fabric of his jeans. "would you like to see?" He directed me to a body length mirror and turned me a bit and stuck my ass out just enough so I could turn and see a black plug sat inside of my ass. "that's what you were hiding?" I looked up at him as I pulled up my underwear. "Well, That and one other thing but I want you to get comfortable with just this first" He pulled me in for a gentle hug and hummed as his member was now pushing into my stomach. "Perhaps I should help you with that tom?" he laughed "Later I have a phone call to make" I grabbed my clothes and smiled as we both went upstairs and tom made some snacks and a drink for us. As I went to sit down, I felt the plug push deeper inside me making me whimper and moan out. Tom's giggles could be heard from the kitchen. It took a minuet for me to get comfortable but once I did tom had walked in with drinks and some snacks. "Comfortable?" I smacked him playfully and stuck my tongue out at him as we relaxed for a bit with some tv. Tom left to go make his phone call and I sat and watched some bad reality tv show. That's when I felt it. A jolt of vibrations pulsed through my body from the plug causing me to buckle over at the new and slightly odd feeling.

'Oh, so he's playing that game huh?' I told myself. I slowly got up as the vibrations relaxed and snuck into his office and sat under his desk waiting for him to come back. As I planned, he walked back in still on the phone with one of his managers or something and he sat down on his chair, still oblivious to me hiding under the desk. I slowly crept my hands up his thighs and made my way to his crotch to be greeted with a hard member sitting in his pants. Tom must have noticed as he pulled his chair back a little and just smiled. I undid his belt and jeans and pulled his veiny member out and pumped it a little, earning a low growl from him. I wanted to see how far I could go with this so I massaged him with my hands but found him grabbing my wrist, mouthing 'not now' at me. I sat back on my knees and waited to get him off guard before I delve onto him with my mouth and swirled my tongue around him. His large hand grasped my head and held me still momentarily before my hands made their way down to his balls to play with them. "Y-Yes I'm still here...ugh..." he was doing his best to keep his grunts and groans in. he would find himself clearing his throat to try and cover up the noises. "I'm afraid I have something rather urgent that's come up so I'll email it to you" he then turned off the phone placing it down onto his desk. "You are in trouble...ughh" I pulled myself off him with a pop of my lips. "You started it with the plug" He pulled me up to stand in front of him. "Well yes, I guess I did, didn't I?" I brushed a piece of hair from his face and smiled "Now do you want me to help?" I laughed as he took a deep breath and then shook his head while giggling to himself. Of course, he said yes as by this time he couldn't just tuck it away anymore. I pulled off my jeans and pants and went to straddle him but found him stopping me. "Bad girls get punished over the desk Alice" I bit my lip and nodded as I moved bits away to clear space on the desk and then leant over it. "You should've known by this morning that you shouldn't tease me..." His member rubbed against my entrance as he tugged at the plug inside me. "mmm...Please don't tease...Please tom I want it" I moaned out giving him all permission he needed to thrust into me, not hard enough to cause pain but simply hard enough to almost push me over the edge then and there. "Oh, fuck tom! Oh god!" his hips smacked repeatedly into me as he pushed himself deeper and deeper each time. I heard a click and immediately felt the plug begin to vibrate. I felt so full and I could tell my body was going to hurt later from the intense spasms and pleasure he was giving me "You feel so good Alice. Yes, like that" he leant over and placed gentle love bites onto my shoulders "I'm gonna Cum!" "That's it cum for me. Cum on my cock sweetheart" the conflicting words that where both dirty and then sweet melted in my mind as I clamped down around his member and started to see stars before blacking out. When I woke up, I was sat with tom in his arms while he read a book on his small couch in his office. "Hey sweetheart" I smiled and kissed him. "That was...so..." I gasped out as he caressed my cheek and shushed me "Shhh I know. I might have gotten carried away a little." I laughed " A little huh?" "okay a lot. But I did say not to tease me, didn't I?" I played with his shirt while he read to me, still sat half naked on his lap.

We both then decided that we should probably sort out dinner and opted to order some pizza since neither of us really felt like cooking. The night was spent in our pj's curled up on the sofa with pizza on the coffee table and a fluffy blanket over our legs. "hey Tom?" "hmm?" "you never said where the premier was?" he scrunched his brows and then suddenly remembered "Ah yes, it's located in Florida." I got excited and sat up a little "Florida! Oh my god! Can we please go to Orlando studios?!" my inner child screamed at the thought. I always wanted to go to Florida but dad was always changing where we would go last minuet so that it would work out for his job. Tom laughed at my childish nature and nodded "Well of course, We will be there a couple days so we will need to visit the attractions and highlights" I kissed his cheek and giggled. 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Hope you guy's liked this one! Sorry it was so delayed! Let me know what you all think!

Thank you all for such love and support in this little series. I love seeing all of your reactions and comments! XXXX 😘💕