our new life.

So far it's been great being married to Kellin. Then again we've only been married for a month. "Hey baby" I said to Kellin as I walked down stairs. "Good morning my beautiful angel from above" he said to me. "Hey hun bun"?I said to my big brown eyed cutie. "Yes my sweet"? He answered softly. "Umm what day is it"? I said curiously. "March 15th" he said confused. "Omg omg omg". I said freaking out. I ran up stairs and checked myself. He followed me and asked "what's going on"? I said, "Umm I have to go to the store fast." "I'll be right back". I said running down staris. I ran out the door and rushed to the store. When I got home. I ran up stairs and straight to the bathroom. I peed on the stick to see if I was pregnant. My period was completely late. After I peed on the stick. I waited and when I looked to see the result. I was in fact pregnant. I walked out to see Kellin sitting on the bed. "What's going on"? He said worried. "Baby.....I'm ummm...pregnant!" "WHAT?" he said freaking out. "Yes I am pregnant"! I said. He grabbed me and said I'm so excited to have a child with you. Really? I said to him. "Yes absolutely". "If I am having a child I want it to be with the girl I'm completely in love with". He said excited. "Omg I love you baby". I said. I'm so excited to being having a beautiful child with the man I love. I called the girls. I invited them over. They brought Vic and Mike along. We all had dinner and told them the good news. The girls were excited and talked about having play dates and baby names and such. The boys were kinda scared for Kellin. If Kellin was scared he didn't show it or let me know. I was nervous about becoming a mom. But I knew in my heart I would be an amazing mother.

*3 months later*

So today I found out what gender my beautiful child was going to be. My beautiful child is going to be.......

A girl... me and Kellin are going to name her......