when we first meet.

I was in my room getting ready for a concert with a couple of my friends. My mom came in and said "um.. sweetie Danny is here". "Okay thanks mom I'll be right down". I said to her in an excited voice. I came running down the stairs and hugged danny tightly. "Boy I'm so excited". We said to each other. I hugged my mom goodbye and said I love you. We walked out the door and got into the car. In the car was me, Danny,Desirae, and our good friend Niall Horan. He was getting us into the concert. On our way to the concert we were blasting music and turning up. The type of concert we were going to was kinda like a warped tour thing but not as big. There is one stage but about 10 bands are there. We were going to see sleeping with sirens, Pierce the veil, one direction,5 seconds of summer, and falling in reverse. Niall went with us so we could get VIP. When we got there, there was millions of people. We put Niall in disguise so no one would notice him when we got there. We went to the front of the line showed the body guard who it really was and we all were granted access inside. I was bursting with excitement. It was loud and bands were setting up. Niall led us to the place to get VIP and once given our passes we all went to the special VIP seating. We sat there and chilled out and talked about if we were gonna met any famous people. MY P.O.V. Come on a couple of girls like us, we aren't gonna met anyone famous. But it's nice to dream about it.

We were suddenly cut off when people started to walk in and take their seats and the first band started to go on. The first band none of us really cared about. Once the 3rd band came on it was someone of interest to us. It was sleeping with sirens. My P.O.V. I love sleeping with sirens. They are my absolute favorite band!!!! Kellin! Kellin! Kellin! I screamed!

Danny was like you're screaming as if he can hear you. "Shut up Danny" I said. Wishing he could actually hear me. Once they got off stage, there was break and we got up and got drinks. When we came back Kellin was there by our seats. Danny and Kellin already new each other because Danny is married to Vic from ptv. Kellin said so which one of you was calling my name? Danny and Desirae both looked straight at me and said Katherine was. I blushed and looked away. Kellin moved closer to me and said it's okay you don't have to be shy. "You're very beautiful". He said softly holding my face. After the concert we exchanged numbers before leaving. We texted the whole way home. We talked the rest of the night. He constantly asked me when can he see me again. We talked everyday. One day he was in the area and he stoped by to say hello. He invited me to see his show that he was doing in town. We hung out as much as we could. When we got onto his tour bus he asked me a surprising question. He asked if I wanted to go on his tour with him. Without even thinking about I said of course. My mom couldn't say anything I mean I am 18. Kellin is only 28. That's not bad right only 10 years older than me. Since ptv was touring with them I asked if Danny and Desirae could come along. He said of course. I packed my things up for the next 4 months. I told my mom I was going on tour and I would be back soon. I said I love you and she kissed me and said call me when you can. I walked out the door and entered the tour bus. Katherine's P.O.V. wow I never thought I would be going on tour with my 2 bestfriends and Kellin quinn. Wow this is crazy.

Kellin and I were in the private room talking. He wanted to ask me something important. He asked me if I would possibly want to be his girlfriend. I said yes. (Of course) he was so excited he spun me around and kissed me. We walked out with a big smile and holding hands Danny and Desirae looked at each other then looked at us and said Umm why are yall holding hands. Kellin and I argued about who was gonna tell them. I won the argument and I told them as of about 5 minutes ago we are dating. They were so happy for me I couldn't even explain it!!