💖 Chapter 2 💖

Start from the beginning

"Shyam is playing both us and the Guptas....... He is leaving at the Gupta house as a paying guest and Khushi's aunt is forcing Khushi to marry him. " Arnav revealed shocking and angering Akash but he mellowed seeing the devastated Khushi and moved closer and sat by her.

Khushi immediately hugged him crying.

"I didn't now Akash bhai. " Khushi cried and Arnav was shocked hearing her calling Akash bhai.

Akash rubbed her back trying every way possible to calm her down.

After a few minutes Khushi's wailing stopped and was replaced by sniffs.

Akash pulled out and removed a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to her and she wiped her tears with it.

"Khushi........ Tell me everything and how you met that bastard. " Akash said pissed but at Shyam.

"I don't know if you know about the video  of me gatecrashing the fashion show....... It was released and that was when our problems started........ Everyone in our neighborhood knew the video and the defaming things the presenter said about me were lies but outside the neighborhood,people pointed fingers at me and called me a characterless woman" Khushi revealed in between sniffs and Akash angrily looked up at Arnav but the remorseful look drawn on his face made him mellow as he knew he was regretting. " Babuji's business began dwindling because his rivals used it as an excuse to throw jabs at him and the business...... One day I, jiji and babuji went to town to buy somethings for the shop when I was publicly harassed and molested by some goons who had recognized me from the video...... They hurt babuji when he tried to protect me and jiji....... That was when Shyam showed up and help us....... After the incident babuji and Amma knew it wasn't safe for us to stay in Lucknow so she sent us to Delhi with buaji...... A few days later we met Shyam who claimed it was a coincident and he was looking for a house to rent....... And since we were in need of money and buaji saw it as a way to repay him, she let him stay as a paying guest....... He started making passes at me and I avoided him as much as I can until a week ago
.......... Buaji said he had asked my hand in marriage.......... I don't love him and therefore I refused and with the help of jiji I was always able to avoid him. "

Arnav and Akash were shocking hearing this and felt like killing him.

"This is the reason I wanted to have a background check on him but no di started her tantrums and painted us the villains for wanting good for her. " Arnav yelled in frustration with bloodshot eyes making Khushi hold Akash's arms in fear.

Akash signalled Arnav to look at Khushi and seeing the fear in her eyes make him curse himself and his hatred for Shyam doubled.

"What do we do now?....... Di is an emotional fool when it comes to that man, maa and Dadi  grovels at his feet as if he is a God....... Whatever we do we have to be cautious because if he can play both family like this then who knows how many women has fallen victim to him." Akash said and they both knew he was right.

"Then we have to catch him real handed." Khushi said and they turned to her. "Your family think he is a God so telling them now will rather paint me and you two as the villains so we have to make them see him in the act. " Khushi said and they nodded in agreement.

Khushi then came up with a plan and they all agreed to it as it was the best way.

Their reverie was broken by a bang on the door and they all looked towards it and the silhouettes was just like Anjali and the others.

Arnav immediately rushed and open the door and they were all shocked to find Khushi and Akash in the room.

All of them especially Lavanya frown seeing Khushi holding Akash by the arm.