7%- 3 Months

3 Months Later- June- 8G:

S: "Hi baby" she said crawling onto the bed and laid beside Freddie who was on his PearPad.
F: "Hi Sammy" he said putting his pear pad down and wrapping his arms around Sam. They looked kinda like this:

F: "How you feeling about the webcast tonight?"S: "A bit nervous but I know we have to tell people before the rumors start to get bigger

S: "A bit nervous but I know we have to tell people before the rumors start to get bigger.
F: "Ok" he sighed and kissed her neck.
Sam giggled and gave him a kiss on the lips.
F: "We've got to go to Carly's"
S: "Ugh!" she groaned  and rolled her eyes.
Freddie chuckled at her and they walked over to Carly's.

**********

Sam's POV:

S: "Hey Carls" I said strolling into the studio.
C: "Hey! How you doing baby momma?"
S: "Good thanks" I chuckled. "You?"
C: "I'm fine" she laughed a bit back.
C: "Ready for iCarly?" she said then looking at Freddie.
F: "Yep" he said typing onto the keyboard, the looking up nodding and grabbed his camera with a cool manoover thingy and started "In 5,4,3,2..." he then pointed at us signaling us to start.
C: "I'm Carly!"
S: "And I'm Sam!"
S + C: "And this is iCarly!!" We said a bit over enthusiastically.
C: "Ok" she laughed. "First on iCarly, a special announcement from Seddie!" She said then clapped and I pressed the clap button on my blue remote.
Freddork then handed the camera to Carly and joined me. He put his hand around my waist and kissed my temple. I laughed at him a bit.
F: "As you know, me and Sam have been going out for nearly 4 months."
S: "Yep" I said and nodded. I rocked back and forth on my heels because of how nervous I am. Freddie tightened his grip on me which made me calm again.
F: "Well, it seems that Sam is pregnant. Our baby's due date is December 5th , But the baby could come early or late. Carly doesn't know this but our baby is... a girl" I then pressed the clap button and Carly switched to the b cam and came over to hug us. Once Carly and Freddie finished hugging me and Freddie kissed. We pulled apart 5 seconds later and continued the show.