5%- Confirm and Tell

S- Sam
F- Freddie
C- Carly
G- Gibby
Sp- Spencer
MB- Mrs Benson
P- Pam Puckett/ Sam's mum
D- Doctor

Freddie's POV: Apartment 8-D

We have a day off school today, and it's been one week since our first check up and we're about to see if we're actually going to be parents. Me and Sam are prepared for a child now. I have a job at the Groovy Smoothie and Mall-Mart, loads of money saved up, a small apartment me and Sam reserved in Bushwell Plaza on the 8th floor, loads of knowledge on raising a child and finally we have our love for each other and, hopefully, chid. I know that sounds really cheesy but we're in a sitcom... so.

You're probably wondering why we did all this even though Sam could lose the baby, it's because she's still showing symptoms of pregnancy. Sam is going to be a mum... hopefully.

She looks so natural with a child as well. Me and Sam babysat my cousin last night and my auntie and uncle said we did a great job. I can't wait to be a dad! This is gonna be the hardest but best journey of me and Sam's life and I love Sam and our child so much!

Sam's should be here at any moment. She's getting a bus to my apartment and then we're gonna drive to our doctors appointment. *Knock, knock* Speak of the devil.

I opened the door to my apartment and saw my girlfriend standing there.

F: "Hi baby" I said giving her a kiss.

We stood at my doorway, my hands around her waist pulling her close to me and her arms draped lazily around my neck.

S: "Hey Fredbabe" she said softly and then giving me a kiss. She's sure in a good mood, I'm not going to mention that's she's in a good mood to her though because then she'll get mad... and hit me. It's because of her... well it's because of her.

F: "You ready to go?"

S: "Yeah, let's go see our baby" she said in a soft but excited way.

I chuckled at her cuteness and closed the door to my apartment, took her hand and walked down to the parking lot to get into my car.

-

In the car we talked about how we would break the news to our parents and friends. We decided we are gonna buy this onesie:

 We decided we are gonna buy this onesie:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and a picture of the ultrasound. We are going to put it all in a cute box and give one to my mum and one to Sam's mum.

For Melanie, Carly and Wendy, we are going to do the same but instead it's going to be this onesie:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And then for Spencer and Gibby, this one:

For Principal Franklin we're just gonna show him the ultrasound picture

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For Principal Franklin we're just gonna show him the ultrasound picture. Once Sam is 3 months along , we're going to reveal it on iCarly and to the rest of our friends.

-

Doctors room:

D: "Sam, could you get up on the bed please?"

S: "Yep" She said excited. Sam then got up on the bed and the doctor started the ultrasound.

5 minutes later:

D: "Ok... well it looks like you two are going to be parents. Congratulations!"

S: "Thank you!" Sam then looked up at me with a dazzling smile. "You happy, Freddie?"

F: "More than happy!" I said with a huge smile as well and kissed her gorgeous face.

Sam giggled at my happiness. Wow, I love this girl!

-

Me and Sam pulled up to Bushwell Plaza after an afternoon of getting all the announcement boxes. We invited Carly, Gibby, Wendy, Spencer, my mum and Sam's mum to our apartment (8=G) so we can tell them the news. Melanie's coming back from boarding school in a week so we're going to tell her then.

-

At 8=G:

*Knock, knock*

F: "You ready baby?"

S: "Yeah" She sighed with a smile and we walked hand in hand to the door.

(Once everyone was inside)

C: "Ok, so why are we all here?"
F: "To give you this!" Me and Sam gave everyone they're boxes and as they opened them their faces started glowing.
C: "OH MY GOD! CONGRATS!" She screamed running up to us and giving us a hug.
S: "Thanks Carls!" Sam said while laughing at her craziness.
MB: "WHAT?! I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMOTHER!! CONGRATULATIONS!" She said and hugged us.
F: "Thanks mum"
S: "Yeah, thanks Mrs B" Sam said with a small smile.
MB: "Are you two sure you can handle this?"
F: "Yes mum, we'll be fine"

Spencer, Gibby and Wendy all said congrats but there was one person who didn't... Pam... Sam's mum.

S: "Mum, are you going to say anything?"
P: "Umm, sorry, I just can't believe it" She stood up and came over to us. "Congrats baby girl! I'm happy for you! You too Freddie"
S: "Thanks mum" She said smiling and giving her a hug.
F: "Thanks Pam" We then hugged and I turned to Sam.

We looked into each other eyes, smiling and then kissed. She then sunk into my chest and we hugged.

-

2 hours later everyone left. Me and Sam are laying/ cuddling in our bed, in the master bedroom. I'm stroking her stomach and she's got her ear on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. She'd giggle when I tickled her stomach and would give me a peck on the lips every now and then. This is only chapter 1 of our story and I'm already loving it.

Seddie- Teen Parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें