𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Hey there," a dainty voice came from my door as Amelia had her arms cross, leaning against the door frame as she smiled. "Are you ready for today?"

"I don't think anyone could ever be ready for anything," I breathed, "but that doesn't mean I can pause time, so you tell me if you're prepared."

"I'm always prepared," she bit her bottom lip as she walked forward, "don't hate me for this, but I—"

"You misplaced your dress?" I questioned as her mouth parted. "Amelia, how does one do that?" I turned around opening the doors of my closet, "here I have these two dresses you can use for tonight—"

"Evelyn—"

"No, trust me it's okay, you can borrow this—"

"Evelyn I dropped out of the competition last week," she almost shouted, "please don't be mad, I know we—"

"So everyone is doing this but me," jealousy raved through me as I laughed, "I'm not mad Amelia, you look scared."

"No, what—I'm not scared, I'm just intrigued," she muttered, blowing her hair off of her face as she sat on the edge of my bed, "I wasn't scared, I was just concerned well maybe I was a little terrified because I don't know—I mean I know you've been with a shitty partner, well no that's not an excuse I mean—all I'm saying is just I don't know, I feel like words are blurting out of my mouth."

She looked at me for a second as I blinked, then we burst into laughter as she tumbled to the floor, laying on the carpet. "Join me," she gestured as I bent down to lay next to her on the carpeted floor. "This feels cozy."

"Hey do you guys knew where the—what the fuck are you guys doing?" Bonnie asked as her brow was raised, lips parted in confusion as she stood by the door. "Is this done sort of free therapy because count me in," she shrugged her shoulders as she laid between me and Amelia on the carpeted floor.

"This just got cozier," Amelia mumbled as she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in. "Is this what peace feels like?"

"There's no such thing as peace when you're at Hogwarts because—"

"Evelyn have you see Bonnie because she left me a blue fucking tie, I don't like the color blue and Blaise keeps harassing me about it and what the hell are you guys doing on the floor?" Theodore stood by the door as I raised my head to look at him.

"Free therapy Theodore," I gestured to him to lay down, as I patted on the carpeted floor next to me.

"I hate it when people say Theodore—"

"Just lay down."

He lays down, mumbling something to himself in some angry British noises as he thuds against the floor. "Now what?"

"Just shush," Amelia muttered, putting a finger against her lips.

"Have you guys seen Theodore because I'm pretty sure he stole—what on earth—" Blaise lowered his voice as his lips moved, but no words came out.

"I swear on my dead grandmother if one more person walks through that door and disturbs this I will raise hellfire—"

"I don't think your dead grandmother deserves that—"

"Oh shut it, Theodore," she giggled.

"I just said don't call me Theodore—"

"I don't really care—"

"Oh for Merlin's sake," Bonnie breathed.

"So do I just lay down with you guys? Is that what we're doing?" Blaise questioned as he struggled to move around as he sat on the floor.