Chapter 21

Eda had invited Selin over for breakfast at her house and couldn't wait to break the news that she and Serkan were getting married. Selin looked different that day, happier. There definitely was something she didn't tell her, but Eda didn't dwell on it.

"Selin, I have something important to tell you. Something happened yesterday and I just can't hold it in anymore"- Eda said her eyes full of excitement. Her heart was beating way too fast.

"Eda, I have something to tell you too. Important, really important"- Selin said having the same level of excitement Eda had.

"Oh is that so? Let's see then. On a count to three, spill your secret"- Eda laughed as it was something they used to do when they were kids.

One... Two...Three...

"I'm getting married"- Selin and Eda said at the same time, both jumping from surprise and joy, laughing and hugging each other tight as tears filled their eyes.

"So tell me Eda Bolat, how did you make the robot of the robots fall in love with you enough to want to marry you"- Selin joked.

"Ya Selin. I didn't even expect it. He resmen has designed our home. I swear he makes me fall in love with him every day more"- Eda said blushing and putting her head to her knees.

"Eda, there's something else. I didn't want to do it alone and... I just"- Selin sighed and then continued "I don't wanna get my hopes up."

"Selin what is it, tell me"- Eda asked, grabbing her hand.

"I think, well I've had some symptoms, I think I might be pregnant"- Selin said as Eda choked in her water.

"Ne???? Allahim this day just keeps getting better. Do you have a pregnancy test?"- Eda was so happy that her best friend might have actually been pregnant, that would make her an aunt.

Selin nodded and then headed to the bathroom together with Eda where she took the test.

"This is it. The moment of truth"- Selin said, waiting for the answer as Eda hugged her tightly from behind.

"Yep, now we wait. Wait, is that? OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT"-Eda said as Selin jumped in her arms in joy. "You're going to be the best mother and I'm going to be the best aunt".

They both couldn't stop crying, a baby, coming into their lives right now, just what they needed.

--

"Serkan abi, how did it go? Did you propose"- Ferit asked as he got into Serkan's office.

"What do you think Ferit?"- Serkan smirked and then continued "What about you?".

"What do you think Serkan, you know how irresistible I can be to women"- Ferit joked as Engin entered the office.

"Vallahi kafayi yicem"- Engin sighed in frustration. "This woman will be the death of me. Wait a damn minute. What is this expression on both your faces?"-He asked his friends.

"We proposed, they accepted"- Ferit said as Engin happily congratulated both of them.

--

"They're getting married. For real. So much for 'Eda will break up from Serkan and return to me now is it"- Asya mocked Deniz.

"I agree this was a minor setback but I already did what we talked about. I'm gonna continue sending him death threats about Eda. That will at least make them put their marriage on hold"- Deniz continued without losing his calm.

"Well, you better move quickly because I'm losing my patience. If it wasn't for your precious Eda we'd have buried Serkan Bolat 6 feet underground"- Asya practically screamed.