Chapter 9

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT SUITABLE ONLY FOR ADULTS.

She was going to get back at him later that night. Eda was great at a lot of things, but she sure as hell was the best at rocking everything she wore. So when she got into the hotel wearing a powder silk slip dress with bare shoulders and open back everyone gasped, especially Serkan, who was left speechless and could literally feel his heartbeat thumping from a mile away.

Deniz was the first to meet her, as he was already waiting at the door.

"Wow Eda, you look gorgeous."- Deniz said as he leaned to hug her. His move made Serkan furious with anger. He decided to hold back and not let her see the effect she had on him. So he shifted his head towards Balca, who desperately in need of Serkan's attention.

"Is that how we're going to play it Eda hanim? Well I never enter a game I know I can't win"- Serkan thought to himself.

Serkan looked really hot, he was wearing a dark blue three-piece suit and seemed so concentrated on Balca, but this time, looking actually interested in what she was saying. Eda felt her anger rise so much and was so close to tearing Balca apart, limb from limb till she died a slow painful death.

But she wasn't going to make a scene, so instead, when Deniz invited her to dance, she immediately agreed, seeing this as an opportunity to make Serkan jealous.

"She's got to be kidding me"- Serkan said as he saw how far Eda had just taken the game.

"What, Serkan Bey, I didn't hear it"- Balca said as she was enjoying her conversation with Serkan so much, but now he was concentrated on Deniz, barely containing himself from going there and beating him up.

"Eda, sometimes I think, maybe there was a reason things didn't work that well between us years ago. Maybe we needed a break so we could come back even stronger. What do you say to a new beginning?"- Deniz said as he leaned to kiss her but she shifted her head to avoid the kiss.

"Deniz, you're crossing a line. I can't... I just can't"- Eda said, breaking apart from his grip and heading to the toilet to come back to her senses. What did she just hear?

After she got out of the toilet ready to head back to the others, she felt a hand grabbing her and pulling her into a room she didn't recognize. As soon as she was about to scream, she felt another hand closing her mouth. Before she could gather her head around to what was happening, a familiar voice whispered in her ear. "Easy baby". And he didn't have to talk twice, she already knew who it was. Serkan.

"What the hell is wrong with you Serkan"- Eda said as she turned around to face him and if looks could kill, Serkan would be already dead twice.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Eda Yildiz."- Serkan said as he tightened the grip between them. Eda placed her index finger in the middle of his chest to push him back.

"You were the one to start it Serkan Bolat. Deal with the consequences"- Eda said sounding a little bit too confident in herself.

She was taken aback as Serkan pushed her all the way to the nearest wall with his hands on both of her sides, blocking her every move. She could feel the pressure of his eyes getting heavier on her as he, in a sudden and fast movement grabbed her lips in for a passionate kiss.

Eda's hands travelled up his back grabbing onto his neck as he tightened his arms around her waist, possessing her. He left a trail of kisses alongside her face, jawline, neck as her hands travelled up and down his body exploring him.

"The first thing I wanted to do when you walked in was to rip this dress off of your body"- Serkan said, making Eda wet as she assaulted him with wet open-mouthed kisses. "So take it off"- Eda said, too aroused at the moment.

He finally took the dress off, freeing her perfect curvy breasts, which struggled to stay put anyways. He took one in his mouth and the other one between his fingers, ravishing them, eliciting a deep moan from Eda that was then muffled by Serkan's lips. Eda was preoccupied with taking his clothes off.

Not breaking contact from her lips, Serkan touched her starting from her neck, to her round breasts, going even lower till he reached her core. He felt himself jerk at how wet she was. And as she stroked his muscular chest, she felt him rubbing her clit and it felt so good she couldn't help but moan his name.

"Serkaan"- Eda said as he entered her with his index and middle finger, still rubbing her clit with his thumb. She was losing her mind and he was loving every second of it.

"Show me how I make you feel, baby"- Serkan said as he increased his pressure, only to hear Eda's moans turn into loud cries filling the room.

"Serkan I'm so close, please"- Eda said as she was reaching her orgasm, making Serkan smirk. Oh he was going to make her suffer. So just when she was about to cum, he stopped, took his hand out, seeing as Eda was about to kill him.

"What the fuck Serkan"- she said as Serkan continued "What do you want Eda?"

"Shut up and just fuck me"- And she didn't have to tell him twice. He unbuckled his belt, slowly, but those seconds felt like an eternity.

Serkan entered her in a hard and fast thrust, catching Eda by surprise who moaned his name in his ear. Serkan picked her up, her legs wrapped around his hips, and as he gave her a mere second to adjust to his length, he increased the pace. She raised her hips to meet him with every thrust, so he could go even deeper. He was touching a spot inside her that was driving her crazy.

"Harder, please. I'm so close"- Eda said with her fingers threaded through his hair as Serkan increased his pace even more, drawing her even closer to her orgasm. She screamed his name as the orgasm took over her and shattered her into pieces. The view, Eda's loud moans, her walls squeezing him, two thrusts later and he buckled all he had inside her with a deep groan.

"That was..."- Serkan said as he was lost for words.

"Yeah" Eda said as he put her down. She was sore, so he dressed her up, fixed her hair and her smudged lipstick. Eda was amazed. How could he be so gentle now, when he was so rough just 5 minutes before sucking her soul out of her.

"Come on, let's go. We've been gone way too long. They'll suspect something"- Eda said as she started walking away from him when Serkan took her hand.

"Let them, let all of them know we're together"- Serkan said as they both entered hand in hand to join the others.

Author's note: Okay I have no words. Enjoy ;)