•twenty two•

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
TWENTY TWO━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

REAL LIFE

y/n looked down angrily at the dog that was growling by her feet. It had its hackles on his back up, and his front teeth were showing.

Harry and y/n were centimetres apart before a big black dog came pouncing over a bush, barking at harry.

harry wanted to kick the dog. they were so close to kissing. so close. he had his hand nestled in the back of her head and she had her hand on the side of his neck.

"I'm going to kill you, dad." y/n growled, stepping away from Harry.

Sirius, still in his dog form, squeaked but it came out like a whine. He backed away slowly and began running, jumping over the bush.

y'n sighed as she turned back to harry who was awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, looking anywhere but where y/n was standing.

"Well this is awkward, isn't it?" y/n laughed.

"Uh, yeah." harry said, his cheeks were painted a light pink.

"Well, seeing as my dad has ruined the moment and it's freezing, i'm going back inside. See ya, Haroldine."

Harry watched as y/n walked away. She stopped in her tracks and leant in the bush as if she was going to grab something. What Harry didn't expect was to see y/n pull Sirius out of the bush by his ear.

Sirius was pulled by y/n all the way until he couldn't see them anymore.

Realising he was still standing there, he blinked a few times before hurrying to catch them up.

PRIVET CHAT
ronald
harold

harold:
i'm so fucking mad
at you

ronald:
why! What have i done?
whatever it was, it was
hermione.

harold
you told sirius that
i had a date with y/n,
didn't you.

ronald:
... that wasn't me
.......................

harold
liar. you was
the only one that y/n told

ronald:
no... that isn't true.

ronald:
okay maybe it is
true.

harold
WHAT WAS THE REASON?

ronald:
i don't have a re—

harold
WHAT WAS THE REASON
BITCH

ronald:
calm down jamal,
don't pull out the 9

harold
fuck off, knock of ed sheeran.

ronald:
DID HERMIONE
TELL YOU TO CALL
ME THAT

harold
YES

ronald:
WHY ARE WE
SHOUTING

harold
I DONT KNOW.
FUCK OFF IM MAD AT
YOU

ronald:
FINE

harold
FINE

harold
DO YOU KNOW WHAT-
oh wait hand on y/n is
calling me.

harold
bye sheeran

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
AUTHORS NOTE━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

wow hello hoes it's been a long time, hasn't it?
um ahah oops.

i would say that i've been busy but i haven't. i've been doing fuck all and lost all my motivation. but sat in my bed rn eating chocolate made me want to write this.

enjoy it even though it's shit and i'll see you next update bitches

freya x