.ten.

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
TEN━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

GROUP CHAT
gingers rule!

harrystylesismyhusband: guys im bored as fuck. entertain me

herman: where are you? do you want to study with me?

harrystylesismyhusband: no. im in detention with umbridge, im waiting for her to arrive. stupid toad is like a snail.

potty: why are you in detention??

harrystylesismyhusband: because she found out that i was the culprit of making her bold. oops.

harrystylesismyhusband: looks like her hairs grown back 😐 next time i'll make sure that it's permanent.

///////

y/n pov

i waited for umbridge to enter my detention. if she hasn't turned up in the next five minutes then i'm leaving. I pursed my lips and looked around the room. All the pink was blinding my eyes so i looked down.

"two minutes." i muttered to myself and puffed out a breath of air.

i was about to get up and leave, but the door came open and umbridge walked in with a sickly sweet smile on her face. it was clear that it was fake.

"you will be writing lines today." she said immediately and sat down, opening her draw to pull out some quills.

i hummed and tapped my fingers on the desk.

"i said that you'll be writing some lines for me today." she repeated.

"okay?"

"You say, yes Ms Umbridge."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes Ms Umbitch."

Her smile dropped. "What did you just say."

"Nothing." i looked to the side. "absolutely nothing at all."

"good." she said

i could sense some movement and a quill was placed on my desk with some paper. I looked up at her.

"you will write 'i must not prank my teachers' and 'i am a disgrace to the Black name.'

"Excuse me?" i stand up, making her take a step back.

"I want you to write "I am a disgrace to the Black family."

I blinked a few times. "No."

She smiled. "Yes you will, you may begin now."

she returned to her seat and i sat back down, glaring at her. "I have no ink"

"you won't need ink"

i huffed and picked up the pen and began writing on the paper.

there was a stinging in my left hand and i glanced over at it and gasped. "you bitch! This is a blood quill!"

'I must—' was faintly carved into my skin with blood around the edge.

Her mouth opened and closed. "Ms Black, sit back down and continue."

"No!" i protested and slammed the quill down on the table. I grabbed my bad and slung it over my shoulder. i made my way to the door, ignoring her protests for me to sit down.

"wait till my parents hear about this." was what i said before leaving her office and slamming the door behind me, absolutely fuming and with a stinging hand

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
AUTHORS NOTE━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇
oh

today's pic:

btw sorry if you got loads of notifs, i had to edit the chapters coz they were ugly anywayssss