•two•

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
TWO━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

GROUP CHAT
gingers rule!

harrystylesismyhusband: guys

harrystylesismyhusband: omg

harrystylesismyhusband: guys

JAKKAKZL GUYS

mione: yes y/n? would you kindly
stop spamming the chat, i'm trying
to listen to what Dumble Daddy is saying

mione: dumbledore* haha stupid
autocorrect.. 😳

harrystylesismyhusband: 😳😳😳😳

harrystylesismyhusband: mione, you kinky girl 😏😏. Anyway, who's that pink looking toad at the front? she's staring at me.

potty: I have no idea, give her the middle finger

mione: that'll give her something to look at, i don't like the look of her, she's giving me weird vibes.

ronisarobloxgod: what have you done with hermione? I'd never thought i'd see the day that Hermione would encourage  y/n to stick a middle finger up at a teacher.

harrystylesismyhusband: you can simp over her later, ronald.  I DID IT AHAHAJKAK i just put my middle finger up at her. Oh, she didn't like that.

potty: look at that glare she's giving you. Evil.

harrystylesismyhusband: Don't know why she's getting rude for, she looks like her face has got hit with a spade. It's all flat. Anyway, i'm hungry.

ronisarobloxgod: omg, chicken. 

y/n slid her phone back into her pocket and rested her head on the Gryffindor table. Hermione was sat next to her and Ron and Harry was opposite them.

Harry looked down at y/n and smiled. He took his foot and nudged it with her own. She hummed, not taking her head up from the table.

Harry nudged her foot a little harder and she picked her head up and glared at him.

"What do you want?" she mouthed.

Harry shrugged. "nothing."

y/n rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out at him. Harry copied her and smirked at her annoyed face.

"Go away, Haroldine."

"Would you stop calling me that?"

"no."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
AUTHORS NOTE━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

as well as social media there will be a bit of dialog like that so YEAH

today's pic