♦️fries at 3am♦️

Iwa☁️:
3:10am

Hey i can't sleep

Me neither :/

wanna meet up?

I'll come over let's
meet on the roof

want anything from
mcdonald's?

just fries ig

See yea then❤️

yea❤️
————-
You sit on your roof in Iwazumis black hoodie and some shorts.

You see him use a tree and gets on the roof, he sits next to you. "Hey" He states then kisses your cheek.

He sits behind you and puts his head on your shoulder as you eat your fries.

"So why couldn't you sleep?" He asks. You sigh "Insomnia i guess" He nods. "Yea i was overthinking a lot tonight and couldn't sleep" He states burying his face into your neck.

"What? why were you overthinking?" you ask. He sighs, "Why do you even date me? You could easily have anyone better. Like Oikawa or The Miya's..even Akaashi" You sigh.

"Hajime, it's true i could have them, but i want you. I need you. So don't go stressing over stupid things babe" You state turning around and holding his face.

"Youre the only one for me" You state. He smiles a little and you kiss his nose. "Now, have some fries" You state holding up a fry. He chuckles "Alright"

So you guys ate the fries and just watch the stars. "Ya know, you remind me of a star Hajime" you state. He looks at you with a confused look.

"It's like, ok so Oikawa is like the moon. You know, he's write there. Everyone can easily see him. He stands out. But you're the stars. You're harder to see but, you're just as important. And together the stars and moon light up the night. You and Oikawa together, light up anyone's life." You say looking at Iwazumis side profile. He was looking up at the stars.

"And i love that about both of you, but my love for you is different Hajime." You take his hand. "So don't stress." He looks in your eyes and smiles. "This is why i...love you too"

You smile and he sighs. "Come here" He pulls you into an embrace. Your in his arms and he holds you. "You really make my life worth living Y/n" He states. You smile and rub his arm. "Get some sleep Hajime" He then tilts his head. "Right now?" You nod.

He sighs and closes his eyes. Eventually he does go to sleep with his face burried in your neck. You watch the moon and stars.

"Hajime..?" No response. You chuckle a bit and close your eyes. "i do love you Iwa" You run your fingers through his hair before slowly drifting to sleep too.

-

You wake up to the sunrise. "Hey Hajime" You wake him up and he yawns. "mm?" He hums rubbing his eyes. "Look the sunrise is soo pretty" You state. He looks at your smiling face. "Yea really pretty" He states.