🥺Innocent dates🥺

Sejoh gc:

Iwa☁️:
Hey babe go out w me

where

Kunimi:
private chat exists

Iwa☁️:
nah i need y'all all to
know she's mine

😳

Kyo😤:
chill dude we know she's urs

mhm

Kawa✨:
no invite?

Iwa☁️:
you'd be 3rd wheeling 🙄

Kawa✨:
u think i care?

Kawa ✨:
i don't mind a show 😼

girl bye 🧍🏼‍♀️

Iwa☁️:
what we do is meant to
be private not known all across
the world

Kawa✨:
If ur a virgin just say dat 😩

are u?

Iwa☁️:
are u?

yea lol

Iwa☁️:
I am too lol

Kawa✨:
great two freaky virgins 🙄

shut it trashykawa

Kawa✨:
the slander 😟

Iwa☁️:
she gets it from me

Kindaichi:
yea ur rubbing off on her

Iwa☁️:
We're going to the fair so get ready

kk
————
You get ready and wear. (not mine and if u don't like then pretend it's something else)

 (not mine and if u don't like then pretend it's something else)

You leave and see Iwazumi down the street. "Hey bestie!" You joke. He rolls his eyes and holds your hand.

"Don't bestie me, call me daddy" He states. You roll your eyes. "I'd rather not" You shrug.

You both get to the fair and see rides and food.
"Let's go on the scrambler ride" He sighs and nods.

You both get on and the ride starts. As it gets faster you are forced to the side ramming into iwazumi.

"Uh sorry" you sheepishly state. He smirks and blushes a bit.

You try sitting straight but the force and the ride is so fast you get pulled back and your face accidentally falls near his area.

"mm" he moans unintentionally and gets red. You sigh which your voice vibrates near his clothed area. "Ok the ride is finally done" He states with a sigh of relief.

You get off and then he gets you ice cream. As your eating you lap your tounge getting all the goodness in your mouth. Iwazumi watched and
couldn't help himself.

He saw the way you licked it in such an innocent but lewd way and how some of the white, vanilla ice cream gets on your cheek.

He chuckles and you stop eating. "What?" You ask. He smirks and leans in. "Nah it's just"

He leans in and licks the cream off your cheek. "You had something on your face" He shrugs and starts walking leaving you shocked and blushing.

You guys ride more rides and eventually get on the farris wheel. As you both look at the sunset view the ride stops at the top.

But the speaker states "We're having some technical difficulties please stand by"

You sigh and lean back rocking the cart a little. "Hey so....since we're here might as well make it not boring" You state. He smirks and leans in.

He kisses your neck as you let out a moan. But then the ride suddenly goes really fast and you almost fall off.

Dangling on the edge, "Ah fuck i'm gonna die a virgin!" You state terrified.

Iwazumi kinda freaks out and tries getting you back in the cart. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck duck" He states as he keeps trying.

You finally get back in the cart. And you hug him closely. "Holy shit i almost died" You state shaking. He sighs and rubs your back.

He stayed the night as your now high cuddling and you slowly drift to sleep. He sleeps too, cuddling you and praying a thank you that you didn't die.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

ha i bet y'all thought y'all was gonna fuck in the faris wheel😩 dirty freaks 🧍🏼‍♀️

I'm talking bout u Sarah 👁👁😩💃💃💃

kageyamaslargedong for the creds love u sarah 😩