As I see him, my jaw drops

M : What are you doing here ? And how do you know my address ?
N : I wanted to make things clear. Why are you not letting me ? And I tracked your number and came here.
M : I am getting late for work. And please don't stalk me like this. It's weird.
N : I won't keep you from your work but I'll wait for you to be back so that we can go to this premier together and I'll explain you all on the way. Please say yes. It's been a mental torture since yesterday night.

I stare at him, clueless.
M : What ? What premier ?
N : it's TATB premier.
M : Another premier. There was one three days back right ?
N : yeah.....you know more than me it seems.
M : Whatever I can't go.

And I start to leave and he helds my hand.

N : Please! We had good time yesterday untill she came. Don't you think I deserve a chance?

His face, it's so innocent. The way he is looking at me is so innocent.

M : When is the premier ?
N : 7 pm
M : when do we have to leave ?
N : I'll come to pick you up at 6.
M : Okay! I'll talk to you then ?

*** I receive a text at 11:30 am ***

It's from Noah. He says" What you got to wear my darling ? "
I roll my eyes at "my darling" and I reply back, " I am not your darling and I have nothing to wear. I'll get off early today and buy something. "
He texts back, " Go to your door and collect the courier from security. "

I go down at once and the security guard was smiling really hard.

M : Who gave this ?
SG : Must be so lucky! Noah Centinio came down himself to deliver you this.
M : Wha.... who ? Where is he ?
SG : He left.

I take the shopping bag and go up. I open the bag and oh god ! I have never seen such beautiful dress. I take a picture and send it to him with the caption, "Thank you. I love it. You have great taste and can I know how did you know where my clinic is? Did you track me down again ?"

His reply, " I followed :) Do not worry I am not a stalker. I don't want you to be scared. I just wanted to surprise you with something good to wear. "
I reply with a thank you and see you soon.
After my work is done I leave and get home as soon as possible. Took out the dress, held it Infront of me and just looked at it for ten minutes. Then I take a shower. Make sure each and every inch of me is clean and then put on the dress. Wear my hair in a very good way and no makeup as usual but eyeliner and mascara and lip balm. It looks good.....I guess and then I hear the bell ring.
I wear my heels, take my purse and phone and go down to open the door.
As I see him, my jaw drops.