ᴀɴ x ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ x ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ

That's right guys, gals and non-binary pals, I'm back!

First it was my leg and then, I had wisdom teeth surgery and now, I may need surgery on my jaw since the dentist had damaged a nerve when taking out my wisdom teeth!

I can not catch a break this week, lmfao, but I know that I promised I would publish a chapter when I healed but to be honest... I'm pretty bored and I don't like it 😂

I'm not used to not writing for so long, I know that I need rest but my mind is just telling me to write, write, write, so alas, here I am.

I didn't want any of you to get sick of waiting so I've decided to come back early.

Anyway, before I start this chapter, I just need to say that Gon and Valentine are absolutely adorable and I want to adopt them. Both of them 🥺

I should've made them siblings.

I'm saying this because, I realize just how much they act like siblings in this chapter and I love it 😂

But alas, it is too late for that.

Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this chapter!

ꕥ

Walking into the room, the door gently closed behind the two, causing Gon to open his eyes and look towards them with curiosity burning in his gaze.

'Killua, Valentine!',Gon exclaimed, a smile on his face as they walked in,'So, how was Hisoka's fight? Tell me'

Shrugging nonchalantly, Killua had his hands stuffed in his pockets and walked past Gon, heading towards the window.

'Boring',Killua stated, his voice monotonous and he tried to make it seem as if the fight wasn't that big of a deal,'Don't worry, you didn't miss much'

But, Valentine knew otherwise and that fight, was amazing and even though the girl didn't like Hisoka too much, even she had to admit whenever someone was a brilliant fighter.

'Boring?',Gon questioned.

Scrunching his face together, Gon's eyes clouded over and he frowned, looking between the two.

He knew that Hisoka's fight couldn't have been boring.

Stopping in his tracks, eyes that shone like an ocean in the summer sun, like sapphires were indented in the flawless iris, stared out the window and looked out onto the vast oasis of buildings, their lights glistening like stars that were trapped within the inky blob that was the sky.