Idk(RT/SansAUs)

{idk a bit of shipping lol. Just a human au ig lol}

   Sitting on a Red couch, while Reaper returned for his 'break', obviously knowing that Grim would be a little agitated. Geno was lucky, a lot luckier he thought he ought to be. He was found by one of the Gods of Death who showed mercy and sympathy for him, and was given a chance of living a new life from the Goddess of life. Possibly Immortality if all goes to plan. Along with that, He's given hospitality by the Gods of Death. The two brothers with polar opposite personalities, much like Geno and his old brother, Who had passed away from the incident. 

  It's weird living with your alternative self who is a god of Death while you're technically always dying. And their brother when yours is dead. 

  Reaper, who Geno liked to call Death or 'Er' for short, spoke up, pulling his hood down which revealed his completely black hair that seemed to shimmer in the light, "Want me to take you out somewhere? You seem bored-" Geno shrugged, still fiddling with the bright red and torn scarf. "I'm not ready to leave the house- you know I'm as timid mouse here," Geno sighed, his deep blue hair and eyes(minus the blind one-) seemed more saturated here. But Life, or Toriel, said it was a good sign that his physical body was getting used to God world. 

  Reaper sat down beside Geno, "Cmon, you need to leave, its not like you're going to out wear your welcome here." Geno looked the other way, not wanting to make eye contact with the God. Geno was quite a stubborn character, especially thanks to his determination. 

  "Hmph, fine. When will Grim come back-" said Geno, finally giving in. "Later, but I was thinking we could go now, I'm a bit bored-" Death says, his cloak drooping over the edge of the couch. Geno looks back over at Reaper, his nose bleeding, "Mm, Sure I guess- where will we be heading then?" "Maybe a Café or a Bar in the Mortal area- they have some good options there, " Death said again, his fruity yet gruff voice spoke, unlike Geno's who had a flat, yet the slightest husk(possibly from I injuries around his vocal cords) voice. 

  "Sure I guess, you can choose-" Though Geno was cut off shortly, Reaper letting out a slight chirp of excitement. "Lemme guess, you want to head to that Cafe?" Geno said, "Y e s. Oh you know me so w e l l-" Reaper teased casually, which lead Geno, to surprisingly, let out a slight snicker. The room was silent right after- "I've never heard you make such a sound but I found it cute-" Reaper said, which soon lead to Geno making a bunch of inhuman noises of Tsunderes "n o-"

  "I didn't call you cute directly and you still died(again)," Reaper chuckled as he stood up, stretching the ghostly white wings that sat perched on his back(white wings contrast him more compared to black ones lol. ). 

  "S h u t, I t," Geno said as he stood up himself as well, picking up the white jacket off of the couch and sliding his arms into the sleeves. "Whatever you say, blood bag," Reaper says as he began towards the door again, grabbing the white(glass) lily, flower crown off from the table. Geno grabbed the white rose which sat beside Reaper's flower Crown and stuck it behind his ear. It was a gift from Life so he could leave the Immortal area without a chance of dying. He could leave this area without it, but he wouldn't be Immortal and wouldn't be able to touch Death. 

  Now outside, Reaper took Geno's hand, so he would be surrounded by the Mist as well. Once completely enveloped by the blue mist, which seemed to take not even a second, they were in another area. 

  "Now where did you want to go?"

(666WordsImmaLeaveThisAtThisCuzWhyNotSoYeah,PT2?)