chapter four - vegas

Liked by jccaylen and 2,470 othersexploredanny: week one done ✅ we have the best crew around ⚡

exploredanny: week one done ✅ we have the best crew around ⚡

Comments
jccaylen: 💙

williamhadaddin: wouldn't have it any other way

aviaclaire: so THIS is what took you guys so long? 😂💙

---

avia's pov

it'd been a week since the "situation" and since tour had started. today we're spending our last day in vegas and nevada before moving on to utah and the rest of the tour stops. everyone had gone out to celebrate except for myself, danny, and tara.. most likely because we're all unable to legally drink. i layed in my bed on my phone, tara next to me on danny's bed, also on her phone. danny and i had been sharing a room for the past few days- our hotel room connected to jake and tara's, who were next door.. yet danny decided to kick out tara and stream in the currently vacant room for the night. i guess he wanted her and i to have some girl time alone.

"what if we did a little photoshoot right now?" tara asked, looking over at me. i looked back in confusion, not understanding where the sudden question had come from.

"but danny's streaming?" i replied, still confused. she giggles at my response

"we don't need danny to do a photoshoot!" she smiles and shows me her phone, images of self-timer shoots being displayed on her screen. "you down?" she asks.

i nod in agreement, especially since there's nothing else to do. each of us begin to get ready and take a few photos, some together and some individually. we sit next to each other as we look through the results of our photos, smiling and laughing at some of the goofy ones. we pick out a few and save them to post later.

"sooo.." tara begins, sparking up a conversation, "what's up with you and danny?"

i look at her in both shock and confusion, giving her a face, "what do you mean?" i reply with an awkward laugh.

she groans, "ugh, come on, avia. you guys have been closer than usual since tour started! you both weren't even anywhere to be found on the first day."

i give her a smile and shake my head, remembering what happened a week ago, "all we did was go out for boba.. it wasn't anything special."

"but is there anything there?" she asks, clearly reading my expression because she continues, "y'know.. feelings?" she knudges my elbow with a smile. talking to tara is always nice.. she's only a few years older than danny and i and it feels like she gets me more than the rest of the friend group does.

i sigh and shrug, looking at the floor, not really knowing how to answer her question, "i guess? i mean.. there's been something there since freshman year, but he already knows that," i smile as i reminisce, "i wouldn't mind being something more, but we've also known each other for so long.. i don't want to ruin anything." i say, looking over at tara as i finish my last sentence. a smile is stretched from ear to ear on her face. she's very close to both danny and myself, so i guess hearing this news made her happy.

"well, v," she says as she puts a hand on my shoulder, "you'll never know until you talk to him about it. communication is key, you've got this" she winks at me as she stands up, beginning to put away her ring light and her camera.

i sit there in silence as i play with my rings again, drowning in my own thoughts. what if i did talk to him about it?

---

Liked by aviaclaire and 13,949 otherstarayummysworld: hotel self-timer sesh 💟Tagged: aviaclaire

tarayummysworld: hotel self-timer sesh 💟
Tagged: aviaclaire

Comments
aviaclaire: ily <3
tarayummysworld: ilyt 💙

babynezza: 😍

fan1: YOU GUYS LOOK SO GOOD!!

fan2: i love this duo

fan3: QUEENS 😍