Is Izuku a model now?

Izuku had taken some time to ride out the last bit of caffeine he had in his system that night he came home. Safe to say, he has gotten his rest. He even tried a face mask, which was very new to him. And now, he took off Sunday from Uber driving, only allowing himself to take some driving jobs during the late afternoon tonight on Saturday.

In fact, his whole night was mostly calm. The customers he picked up weren't hungover or rude, they just wanted a quick ride. He was so thankful for that since he didn't have to deal with the whining that he dealt with at times.

It was his last drive of the night and he was going to pick up two people from the theatre and dropped them off at a hotel. Easy enough.

Tokoyami and Shoji stood outside the theatre before entering Izuku's car. Shoji had on his face mask while Tokoyami had his scarf bunched up to cover the lower half of his face. Shoji wore a very oversized hoodie to hide his extra appendages while Tokoyami kept Dark Shadow at bay.

"Hello, you two. How is your night going?" Izuku asked, trying to start an easygoing conversation for the short journey.

Tokoyami replied, "Our night is going splendid. We saw a really good masterpiece for the last three hours."

Izuku questioned, "Oh, which masterpiece of the film?"

"Phantom of the Opera," Shoji replied, checking out the driver sharing app ahead of time to pay him the tip when they get out.

"Ah, cool! I love Phantom," Izuku commented. "He was my favorite character."

Shoji looked on his phone when something about a description of green hair and freckles rung in his mind. He looked through the driver sharing app to look at his profile. "Oh, your name is Midoriya Izuku?"

Izuku glanced back with the mirror, "Ah, yes. Why?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong! I was just checking if I read it right," Shoji replied.
Izuku raised a brow before shrugging.

Tokoyami glanced over to Izuku before realizing that this was the same guy that Aizawa is trying to support. And didn't their other classmates make their own group? Shinso told them about it before going off in his patrol. This was their classmate that deserved the chance but wasn't allowed to have one.

"It is lovely to meet you. I mean, lovely to have you as our transportation for the night." Tokoyami stumbled on what he was trying to say. He wanted to be careful and not blow the whole 'Hey, we already know who you are because we are basically in a club about supporting you.'

Shoji said, "What he means is you are very kind. Our other driver that we had once had only been rude to us."

"Well, that's not good. Rude passengers are one thing, but rude drivers? They are the worst." Izuku responded, slowing down once he saw the hotel.

Shoji said, "Well, this is our stop. Thanks for the ride, Midoriya."

"You have my gratitude." Tokoyami nodded, slowly getting out of the car.

Izuku smiled cheerfully, "No problem. Have a good night. Be safe. Goodbye!"

"Farewell," Tokoyami responded, shutting the door behind him. Izuku drove off, heading home from his shift as the two friends walked into the hotel.
They were staying at a hotel for a short time with their two friends while Aoyama got everyone together for some kind of hero inspired fashion line he was working on.

After traveling 7 flights up by elevator, the two unlocked the door of 707 to be greeted by a lovely smell of freshly baked cookies.

"Hey, guys! You were almost late for karaoke night!" Sato said from the kitchen. "I baked some chocolate chip and sugar cookies for the night."
Koda waved at them while setting up the machine to the hotel television.