Elvira Hancock Visage.

Androgenia is not a human being.

Androgenia is God Goddess.

Androgenia will only answer to Genie, and will be called such from this moment on.

The Genie lingers in the center of a smoky oil lamp known as The Sada Abe 阿部定. It's where exceptionally bizarre souls come to mingle in the haze.

You are a no-older-than-26 male with round eyes of wood.

You see The Genie from the tip of the lamp, a blue smokebomb in Its hand. The Genie clenches Its fist like Black Power and teal cloud conceals Its Elvira Hancock visage.

The white fur on Its shoulder is now deep ocean color. You think The Genie might've slain a sapphire-skinned chinchilla and wore it's flesh as a victory.

The Genie has Its eye on you and now you feel the pulse of your aorta in your throat. Everything around you seems to dissipate - disintegrate - as if a monsoon of saccharine smoke took the sticky souls of those who populate the pink, pink cabaret.

They are now nothing but the perfumes of prostitutes. The supreme God Goddess known as The Genie.

You follow a path of roses up to The Diamond Booth, knowing It'll blow your mind. You play Russian Roulette with The Genie, you physchic, you knew you'd fucking lose.