"Yeah! She has been suffering from emotional breakdown, tensions, long time ago..like nearly 4 years".

All these happened because of me!!..
If I hadn't betrayed her like that..she would have never suffered like this!!! And, Jeongsu would have called me Appa!

"Will she be okay?!", Jungkook asked.

"She will be okay. She will regain her senses after a few minutes. She needs rest and true love. Emotional breakdowns happen if a person is affected because if love. Either, betrayed, or died..anything. She was affected 4 years ago. She was recovering, but maybe she fell into some kind of circumstances which affected her again. She will be fine. She is strong!".

She is truly strong!

"Umm...Thank you doctor", and Jungkook bowed.

The doctor bowed back and went away.

"Appa? Where's Eomma?!", Jungin asked him suddenly.

Eunji?!!! She was sick too!!! Where did she go?!!

"I dunno where she is".

Jungin looked at him sadly.

"Can you please find where EUNJI is? You two can also go with him and help him", Jungkook ordered the staff and requested the children to go with him.

The staff nodded and went out.

"Let's go Jungin and find Ahjumma!", Jeongsu suggested and pulled Jungin with him.

Jungkook looked at them going away. Then he looked at Y/N.
He sat beside her and took her hands. He kept on looking at her face, admiring her.

After few minutes, Y/N regained consciousness.

She opened her eyes slowly and tried to sit. Jungkook helped her to sit.

Her head was paining. Jungkook have her a glass of water. She drank and gave the glass to him.

She looked at the room.
"Where am I?"

"You are in my room!", Jungkook answered.

Y/N looked at him angrily and said, "How dare you touch me! And why am I here? Where's Unnie?!"

"Eunji...she..she..I don't know where she is!"

"What?? She is your wife and you don't know where she is!!! Great!!", Y/N mocked at him.

"Y/N!!"

She didn't say anything.

"Are you really a gangster?", asked Jungkook.

Jackson!!!

Y/N looked at Jungkook and asked him, "Where's Jeongsu?!"

"He, Jungin and a staff are searching for Eunji".

"Did Jeongsu ask anything about Jackson?"

You are still thinking about Jackson!! And what about me?!!

"Ye-yeah..he asked where Jackson is".

"What did you say?!"

"I-I said th-that he is busy...so he co-could not come. He will come back soon!".

Y/N looked at him,astonished!!

"You..you lied?!"

"What could I have done?? And didn't you lie to him saying Jackson is his Appa??!!" Jungkook questioned her back.

"I had no choice. Do you think I would tell him that his Appa is a betrayer!! His Appa never loved me!! His Appa kicked me out?!! Say me.!!!"

But...I love you now Y/N! Please..come back to me!!

Jungkook kept quiet.

"Why did you lie to him? Now..what will I say to him?!! He loves Jackson very much. Do you want him to suffer like me?!!", She accused Jungkook.

"N-no!!"

Y/N was crying.

"If you had once told me before our marriage..once..that you love Unnie...I, myself would have gone away from you. If you have hurt only me, I would have forgiven you. But the way you treated me...the way you ordered me to abort the child in my womb....I can never forgive you.. Never!!"

"I-i am sorry Y/N".

"A sorry won't make everything alright!! You used me!! You are the cause of everything that has happened these 4 years!! If anything happens to Jeongsu, I will never spare you! Never!".

"Y/N!! Please... I repent for everything I did. I truly love you. Whenever Jeongsu calls Jackson Appa and not me...my heart shatters. Please come back to me Y/N!!"

Suddenly the staff came. His face full of fear and shock.

"S-sir!! Please come with me!!

"Why are you looking scared?!", Y/N asked him.

"Ma'am", he gulped," please come with me!"

Jungkook and Y/N followed him.

There was a lot of commotion near the gate of the hotel.

People were gathered there.

The staff led them.

On reaching the spot, Y/N screamed
"NO!!!".

Jungkook stood motionless.

In front of their eyes, lying in pool of blood was...

EUNJI!!!