the happy ending you've all bean waiting for

draco walked me back to my dorm for some reason. i think he felt bad for me.

we stood outside the door and i looked into his icy pink ocean bloo coral green rainbow eyes.

"draco, there's something you should know..."

"what is it you desperate worthless fat fugly ugly wugly whore that i'm pretending i've never met before so i don't have to deal with my personality disorders and emotional problems that come from my childhood trauma and my fathers emotional and physical abuse"

"ummmmmmm i- i- i-i-i-i-"

"stop stuttering before i crush you into the ground with my BEAR 🐻 hands because i'm that strong innit" draco said proudly as galway girl by ed sheeran started playing on my phone to set the mood.

"i-i-i-i-i'm pregnant..................it's your baby draco." i said gently.

"WOT???!!?!?!!?!?!????!!!?!!"

anyways.

he screamed in my face.

"i-i-i-i- dr-a-a-co-o-o-o"

i felt bad for draco as he started to hyperventilate into one of dobby's dresses. idk if it's a dress that he wears but it is in this book so gfys😜☺️🫃🏼🫃🏼🫃🏼

the song changed to shape of you - ed sheeran and draco stopped crying. i knew it wos his fav song 😏
he grabbed my waist which was now the width of an atom and pushed me against a wall.

"i-i-i-i-"

i was suddenly pregnant again.

i don't know how but anything is possible with him🥺

*5 beautiful years later*

*ferret's pov i mean draco*

i love susan so much. i'm pretty sure that's her name since i call her that all the time and she doesn't say anything.

we have 3 kids, i can't really remember their names but i never talk to them so it's fine lol.

i'm pretty sure one of our kids just died but i don't know which one. i think it was the fat one. oh well, at least i don't have to carry the extra weight on my shoulders, literally😍🙄#bodypositive

also it was a pisces so i'm glad it's in the ground. good riddance bitch😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 dont need any more lame zodiacs in this world fr💯💯💯💯🙏🙏

also i think the gorl i was with died like last year or something because the gorl i'm with now doesn't really look like her.
oh well i have to work with what i've got🙄

i'm suffering so much i'm very proud of myself.

anyways now that half of my family is dead i think this should be the end.

*emily's pov*

so draco buried me alive a few minutes ago after i told him my name wasn't susan. silly goose !

he got angry for some reason. he's sitting on my grave right now and i can hear him putting videos on his instagram story about our fat child that died and how i died.

i'm going to forgive him for this because i know he went through a lot when he had to put an apple in a wardrobe that one time.

he's still healing and i know that, i won't pressure him.

i think our life is going to be great together!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

THE END😍