emily is pregnant omg so surprising

so basically i'm pregnant now.
i don't know how to tell draco,
maybe i should tell him in front of the whole school and all his friends! he needs a main character moment because he only got 30 minutes of screen time in the movie my poor little schnitzel🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔🤬🤬🤬

i walked up to draco in the great hall. he was sitting next to some people that idgaf about.

"dracy babes, i need to tell yous somefink"

he looked me up and down and said, "not now michelle, we only slept together once, go away"

i was devastated. he didn't even remember my name and we've bean together for 5 months.

i started crying and blue green pink blue ocean blue teardrops dribbled down from my rainbow sparkly princess little baby fairy pony orbs, onto my perfect high cheekboned face.

draco looked at me like i just fucked his nan.
"what are you crying about whore slut fuck face willay wanker looking hoe"

"dracykins, we've bean together for ages, how do you not even remember my name?!" i tried not to stumble over my words.

" i don't remember who you are because you're a worthless whore in my opinion. get lost losarrr."

i started to cry so he would feel bad but it somehow had the opposite effect

"ew guys look she's crying ewwwww looosarrrrr. Hi Rachel this is Sharon your friend from work, my emo son Vincent's wedding is tomorrow and I've decided to invite you and the kids xxx mark can come too i guess, that ugly geezer xx😂😂🥰😘 just kidding haha xx remember to attend our church group! You know the one that you've been slacking off because you're a selfish bitch!!! 😂😂 (just joking rachel x LOL) also we're having a gals night out on Friday with wine 🍷 and cheese 🧀, we know you love a cheeky wine night rachel you fat pig! just kidding babes it's banter x see you soon xxxx🥰🍷💋😘😂☺️😉 #WAP🙏🧎🏼‍♀️"

what did i just write